PDA

View Full Version : Py - 20/06

elmoo
06-20-2019, 10:41 AM
Py has Guardian Angel this week, again >.< But atleast its something

David Ringo
06-20-2019, 06:13 PM
This is nothing but damage control, 5 weeks of neglect (and silence) on Py now they act as if they care. This game is in dire need of new blood, new approach and a new person at the helm.

The Fenian
06-20-2019, 09:16 PM
I love the fact that people were complaining about a legitimate issue in game, and that was equated to disrespect for the CMs. Nice!

erinnyes
06-21-2019, 03:27 AM
Hey guys,

As mentioned in another thread, Py'Numbra does not have a set rotation schedule. For more info please check Destromathe's reply: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327149-Sincerist-apologies&p=2160742&viewfull=1#post2160742

I also have mentioned that we have some new procedures in coming which will make things run smoothly. I just ask you to have some patience until everything starts rolling.

As for the 'disrespect', I do not feel disrespected when you guys complain, as I know you are frustrated with some issues in the game (which we are working on)
The disrespect comes to how some speak to me, how some expect me to do something after being rude and sarcastic. I'm very patient and I try to look beyond that because I know how you feel, but, it will not be tolerated anymore.

photoz
06-21-2019, 03:38 AM
Hey guys,

As mentioned in another thread, Py'Numbra does not have a set rotation schedule. For more info please check Destromathe's reply: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327149-Sincerist-apologies&p=2160742&viewfull=1#post2160742

I also have mentioned that we have some new procedures in coming which will make things run smoothly. I just ask you to have some patience until everything starts rolling.

As for the 'disrespect', I do not feel disrespected when you guys complain, as I know you are frustrated with some issues in the game (which we are working on)
The disrespect comes to how some speak to me, how some expect me to do something after being rude and sarcastic. I'm very patient and I try to look beyond that because I know how you feel, but, it will not be tolerated anymore.

Since there is no "set" schedule for Py, will it be an issue if we make a post about Py every day or every couple hours? say today don't have py, the post title will be Py 6/20 Py and next day Py 6/21 and Py 6/22?

Since that is the primary reason why I visit the post to see any Py related news. I am asking is because I dont want to flood the forum with a bunch of thread about Py

Or should there will be a sticky thread where everything related to Py goes into that thread?

erinnyes
06-21-2019, 03:49 AM
Since there is no "set" schedule for Py, will it be an issue if we make a post about Py every day or every couple hours? say today don't have py, the post title will be Py 6/20 Py and next day Py 6/21 and Py 6/22?

Since that is the primary reason why I visit the post to see any Py related news. I am asking is because I dont want to flood the forum with a bunch of thread about Py

Or should there will be a sticky thread where everything related to Py goes into that thread?

I think to create a thread as 'Py 6/21' is just fine, it would be easier for you to gather the info too :)