PDA

View Full Version : Berserk Pandemonium Surge Bolter

RJRJ35
06-20-2019, 05:43 PM
Hi is there any chance you guys will work on these? I tried to find what the fire rate bonuses from pande and berserk were for this but it seems exactly the same as a regular surge bolter as far as charging time. This would be a great gun if bonuses charged it quicker! Should I sell it or keep it awhile in hopes of future updates? Tyty and sry for the game drama before. No more game drama :o

Edit:
How do u attach a pic bigger than a thumbnail? Keeps resizing to 20kb

https://imgur.com/Kb7NBdm

erinnyes
06-21-2019, 03:37 AM
Hey!

Thanks for the suggestion, will forward it to the team.

I don't know when and if it will be changed so whether you keep it or not is your choice.

As for the image, Imgur is the way to go :)

DEATHBRINGER210
06-21-2019, 04:58 AM
charging time isnt part of Pandemonium syn. and the stats wont change unless you have 2 Pandemonium weapons in your load out.

RJRJ35
06-21-2019, 08:45 AM
Thanks Erinnyes! Hopefully it will be one of those things that quietly gets fixed. Like grenades at Bathhouse where you couldn't throw more than 1. I'll keep it and try it now and then to see. Deathbringer I tried it both ways and compared it to others, Berserk and pande seem to not affect the charge rate at all but actually make it run out of energy faster when you are holding down the trigger to take a shot. I tried it with and w/o another pande wep and i think it's the same

DEATHBRINGER210
06-21-2019, 10:16 AM
2 weapons of the Pandemonium will grant the following +15% Fire Rate, -15% Reload time, +25% nano-trigger chance. no where on there does it state anything about charging time. the charging time running out is working as intended . they dont want players running around with a fully charged surge bolter at all times.

RJRJ35
06-21-2019, 10:22 AM
So if it is working as intended what does Berserk and Pandemonium do for a surge bolter?

DEATHBRINGER210
06-21-2019, 10:27 AM
pando syn +15% Fire Rate, -15% Reload time, +25% nano-trigger chance, Berserk +10% Increased Damage, +10% Rate of Fire / Mag / Recoil

RJRJ35
06-21-2019, 10:30 AM
Sounds right, so that 25% fire rate bonus is helping this surge bolter how?

DEATHBRINGER210
06-21-2019, 10:38 AM
Sounds right, so that 25% fire rate bonus is helping this surge bolter how?

you know on the card it has a place for the fire rate stats ? you must have the weapon you want to inspect the stats on in hand with full syn to get the proper readings on the stat card. and take of your rig too you get the weapons real damage numbers this way. fun fact the surge bolter is a semi auto sniper who says you have to charge it up to get a kill?

RJRJ35
06-21-2019, 10:59 AM
That's why i posted this, if I was going to use it like that not charging it before shots I'd just use a blast bolter. Yes it will shoot faster uncharged but what's the point of that? To shoot skitterlings? It would be much better if you could do full damage shots 25% faster like every other gun that is berserk with pandemonium syn.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-21-2019, 11:15 AM
charging a weapon , and fire rate are two different things. the charge times on all charge weapons is pre set. there isnt anything in the game the increases the charge times on weapons , that i know . ive gotten plenty of head shots without charge in pvp with it.

MONKEYKING
06-21-2019, 05:07 PM
Thoroughly tested many berserk charge weapons. None are effected by pandemonium or my 1.30 fr omni. The only charge weapon effected by these is the apocalypse. Buuuut maybe this thread will get that changed so save that lil bugger and tell us if she becomes useful. Ty in advance and happy hunting.