PDA

View Full Version : Social bug again

xBerserkerx
07-07-2019, 09:56 AM
No F and Clan list again...

Nothing changing after Trion, same crap Server like befor!!!

On that way, u lose more and more User but it looks like you dont realy care about...

Ty 4 Kill a grate Game

fm0987
07-07-2019, 07:05 PM

On that way, u lose more and more User but it looks like you dont realy care about...

Ty 4 Kill a grate GameWhen the game switched companies I don't think they ever stated things would get fixed. Not sure if it's even possible, I'm sure the original team(s) that worked on it are long gone. Maybe, idk crap about coding etc. Even if it was, doubt it's worth the investment for an old game that's probably on its way out.

ICantAim
07-07-2019, 09:45 PM
When the game switched companies I don't think they ever stated things would get fixed. Not sure if it's even possible, I'm sure the original team(s) that worked on it are long gone. Maybe, idk crap about coding etc. Even if it was, doubt it's worth the investment for an old game that's probably on its way out.

Clearly not worth it to throw money at bug fixing, but it would be great if they could stop adding new ones.

unschuldiger Passant
07-09-2019, 01:55 PM

Ty 4 Kill a grate Game

Today 3rd time social bug on ps3 EU since event started !!!
What a shame....