PDA

View Full Version : Fun while it lasted.

multihead12345
07-17-2019, 05:11 AM
Hello everyone my in-game name is Garrett Morgan. Some of you probably know me. I'm posting this to let you all know that I am officially quitting defiance after playing for about 2 years. The reason I am leaving the game is because my dad wants me to quit playing video games because i'm going to college in august. I would have tried to ignore him and keep playing the game but since defiance has been heavily neglected for pretty much the entire time I have been playing, it isn't worth being constantly nagged by him about quitting video games. Goodbye everyone. I will miss all the people I have fought with and against multiple times in pvp and I will miss this game along with my clan (Star Rebels) and I hope defiance will eventually flourish while i'm gone.

KevinVonBach
07-17-2019, 05:55 AM
defiance has been heavily neglected for pretty much the entire time I have been playing

I know these feels.

Thinking I'll delete the game from my console soon, such a waste of storage... considering its so neglected.

multihead12345
07-17-2019, 06:16 AM
I know these feels.

Thinking I'll delete the game from my console soon, such a waste of storage... considering its so neglected. yea. If you decide to delete it, i wouldnt be surprised :/

xFirexWarriorx
07-17-2019, 06:49 AM
We're sorry to see you go, multihead12345. We wish you a great time at college, lots of fun and of course valuable education. We'll do our best to improve the aspects you mentioned, and hope to see you again one day.

multihead12345
07-17-2019, 08:08 AM
We're sorry to see you go, multihead12345. We wish you a great time at college, lots of fun and of course valuable education. We'll do our best to improve the aspects you mentioned, and hope to see you again one day. Thank you. I do plan to return one day in the future

MONKEYKING
07-17-2019, 09:44 AM
Rotflmao....... Its been 5 years and a great deal of the original bugs remain. If this is the best that can be done you can understand why people quit. We've heard "soon" for about as long as this team has been "trying" to fix simple coding errors that should only take months at best to locate and repair. The fact is the present staff seems to only "cut and paste" into the existing code. The last 2 event jp groups are perfect proof of the lack of effort and/or ability to do much else. So sorry to see the gent go but i don't blame him one bit. All we get on d13 is reskinned excuses and corporate brush offs. And just so im clear who this is aimed at i am not directing this towards XfirexwarriorX this is directed at the development crew who seem to do nothing. No new content no major or minor bug fixes that really matter. If anything ever gets "fixed" 3 new bugs pop up in its place which show that proper testing isnt being done. Cutting corners constantly shows there is absolutely no pride being taken in the job or its finished product. Perhaps maybe hiring some real talent and not taking the cheap and easy path of least resistance would see this game improve but we all know trion wouldn't do it and gamigo doesnt seem like they plan to make these changes either.

KevinVonBach
07-17-2019, 09:57 AM
... and gamigo doesnt seem like they plan to make these changes either.

Yeah, this certainly seems to be the reality of the overall situation.

Shambles.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-17-2019, 10:07 AM
have trails and good luck.

multihead12345
07-17-2019, 03:03 PM
have trails and good luck. thank you (text for length requirement)

LAPDAlonzo
07-20-2019, 10:35 AM
We'll do our best to improve the aspects you mentioned
No offense, but what is the roadmap for Defiance, because looking at the stats, the original has way more players over 2050 and overall is the better version. Why not just re-launch defiance from the original game with DX11, more graphic/visual options, new map locations, add all the holiday and other vehicles back into the game to buy now, and improved on the game performance and content in general. Seems like nothing is happening with this game.

The original version needs to be the one focus on, not 2050 anymore which is the downgraded version anyway from D13.

Drakonroo
07-20-2019, 11:27 AM
No offense, but what is the roadmap for Defiance, because looking at the stats, the original has way more players over 2050 and overall is the better version. Why not just re-launch defiance from the original game with DX11, more graphic/visual options, new map locations, add all the holiday and other vehicles back into the game to buy now, and improved on the game performance and content in general. Seems like nothing is happening with this game.

The original version needs to be the one focus on, not 2050 anymore which is the downgraded version anyway from D13.

Exactly this. Even if they couldnt port our characters over its still a better game and i wouldnt mide levelling up again on ported version, at least theres content. They also need to admit failure of 2050, if they wont do that then they at least need to fix this game instead of just ignoring all bugs new and old. 2050 has so little to do its just boring and adding in events isnt raising the population. Even old players arent bothering to return anymore.

stewartlittle81
07-20-2019, 03:03 PM
Amen! If they would have only ported over the original like everyone begged them to than the support for this game would still be on the rise. Not one single d13 player wanted this! But we were force fed it anyway and now have a jumbled up confused declining player base. Its absurd

multihead12345
09-22-2019, 07:14 PM
Amen! If they would have only ported over the original like everyone begged them to than the support for this game would still be on the rise. Not one single d13 player wanted this! But we were force fed it anyway and now have a jumbled up confused declining player base. Its absurd

exactly (extra text for length requirement)