PDA

View Full Version : [US] Kill the Matron in under 3 Minutes Group

RiverStyxHorror
04-12-2013, 12:16 AM
I'm trying to put a group together to kill the matron in 3 minutes on Island of the Lost.

Must have overcharge and a fast high damage weapon, and to focus on killing only the matron at the end

Its the last pursuit I need for the armor, anyone want to join up?

Post your in game name below and I'll send an invite. Need 3 people

Phenomenal TJ
04-12-2013, 12:33 AM
Pretty sure it's bugged. My group and I have done it twice with a stopwatch on it and it still hasn't popped. Even started the timer prior to the cut scene the second time.

If you wanna give it a go with three of us, you're more than welcome, just add me - Phenomenal TJ.

RiverStyxHorror
04-12-2013, 12:43 AM
Pretty sure it's bugged. My group and I have done it twice with a stopwatch on it and it still hasn't popped. Even started the timer prior to the cut scene the second time.

If you wanna give it a go with three of us, you're more than welcome, just add me - Phenomenal TJ.

Thank you, just added you. When are you all doing a lost island run?

I thought it was, and so are a lot of the timed co op stuff. But today I was finally able to shut off the alarm within 3 minutes in delta bunker east, so I'm thinking if I can for sure beat matron in under 3 it should give it.

Yuki_k
04-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Managed to kill the matrone in 2 min but not the monarch lol. There aren't many players playing this map, and in addition those ones don't do pretty most of the times.^_^

RiverStyxHorror
04-12-2013, 12:54 AM
Managed to kill the matrone in 2 min but not the monarch lol. There aren't many players playing this map, and in addition those ones don't do pretty most of the times.^_^

I've killed the Monarch in 2 but not the matron in 3, would you like to join up and attempt the monarch for you and matron for me?

I'm ego 1120 and for boss stuff I use a north star flare for stacked flame damage then a saw with overcharge.

Yuki_k
04-12-2013, 12:56 AM
I would really like to party up with you, but you're playing on US unluckily.

RiverStyxHorror
04-12-2013, 12:59 AM
I would really like to party up with you, but you're playing on US unluckily.

Well poop. Thank you though.
:)

II Birchy II
04-12-2013, 01:03 AM
That one seems bugged for me and my friends too.

Also, so is the motherlode in under 5 minutes.

Stopwatched them both :/. Hope it gets fixed on 15th along with other bugged pursuits.

marv1
04-12-2013, 02:17 AM
Hi, I am from the UK and I have been trying a lot to do the monarch and matron timed pursuits but the other 3 people just go for the hellcrabs and don't concentrate on them two where as its me on my lonesome unloading my LMG into her face. Also trying for that motherlode 5 min pursuit as well.

Anybody able to help out at all?

Thanks

GT: M4RV 71

wanny1
04-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Hi, I am from the UK and I have been trying a lot to do the monarch and matron timed pursuits but the other 3 people just go for the hellcrabs and don't concentrate on them two where as its me on my lonesome unloading my LMG into her face. Also trying for that motherlode 5 min pursuit as well.

Anybody able to help out at all?

Thanks

GT: M4RV 71

I think its bugged Marv.

Done it plenty of times now, and it never unlocks.

Having similar problems with the rest of the co-op missions.

Yuki_k
04-12-2013, 02:21 AM
Motherload is glitched as hell. Unlocked it after 20 times. I'm currently trying to unlock the "under 2min monarch" one, but even though he get killed in under 1 min most of the times, I don't get the persuit completed.

marv1
04-12-2013, 02:29 AM
I think its bugged Marv.

Done it plenty of times now, and it never unlocks.

Having similar problems with the rest of the co-op missions.

I think half the problem for myself is that it seems I am the only person going for the monarch and matron. Would it be ok to party up with you and your group or anybody else from this thread who is on EU region?

Yuki_k
04-12-2013, 02:30 AM
I think half the problem for myself is that it seems I am the only person going for the monarch and matron. Would it be ok to party up with you and your group or anybody else from this thread who is on EU region?

I'm on EU region and didn't get this monarch challenge within 10 attempts. If you like we can party up.

marv1
04-12-2013, 02:37 AM
I'm on EU region and didn't get this monarch challenge within 10 attempts. If you like we can party up.

That would be great thanks, I will send you an FR later on after work. Will be on tonight if you want to go for it then.

Durva360
04-12-2013, 02:38 AM
Managed to do this after about 7 tries due it being bugged. Only co-op pursuit I have left is shut down all generators in Cronkhite bunker but that seems to be glitched as well