PDA

View Full Version : Plea to the devs, please read this and answer back.

Haze34
09-30-2019, 01:50 PM
Not sure what the state of the game is, we could use some events again like very soon. In fact you should keep the events running more often to keep players coming back, seeing how there's no new content coming it seems.

Anyways, i wanted to plea to you guys, if defiance OG shuts down, can you at least make the game playable offline solo pve single player? I only play solo anyway, and the game is pretty much a PVE game, shouldnt be too diffculty making an offline version with everything included meaning all the dlcs, and the store available to use to buy stuff(all the clothes) with script.

Would be a shame wasting the IP/data, all this effort to make this game to not make it playable offline. Honestly i would pay 100 dollars for a offline version as soon as it is available, no joke. The game is worth that much money.

RJRJ35
09-30-2019, 07:44 PM
I still doubt it'll get shut down they always said it's staying but if they did PayPal would have a world record amount of refund claims in 1 day lol.

Idk if I'd play an offline version. The whole time I'd be thinking about all the memories of playing with yall on here and being bummed out! Don't shut down Defiance Dev's! I played awhile yesterday on PCNA and sieges were somewhat full and wasn't any lag but don't get mad if u r on Xbox lol

Maybe that's the plan to shut down console OG Defiance and keep PC OGD? Damn me for puttin that idea in your head xd I still think they won't tho

Remember we didn't have a store for like a year it takes them FOREVER to fix things but they eventually did finally. They need to speak up n set our minds at ease with this bein in the dark bs. Just say something damn even them 1 sentence vague answers r lookin good rt now

photoz
09-30-2019, 08:01 PM
The lack of response and participation from the CMs show how much they really care about the defiance game and the defiance community.

RJRJ35
09-30-2019, 09:57 PM
Maybe they can't log in XD

KevinVonBach
10-01-2019, 04:55 AM
The lack of response and participation from the CMs show how much they really care about the defiance game and the defiance community.

Winner winner chicken dinner

DEATHBRINGER210
10-01-2019, 01:25 PM
they need to sell this title , back to a U.S. company who will do something with it. and that will active with the community .

mahatma andy
10-01-2019, 02:27 PM
they need to sell this title , back to a U.S. company who will do something with it. and that will active with the community .

Sorry mate. Nobody would pay a cent for both games. After D50 was the biggest flop in 2018, both games are branded as unsoldable.

DAVIDMCHICAGO
10-01-2019, 02:56 PM

It's a lost cause! The ship has sailed! It's only a matter of time now!