PDA

View Full Version : void promises, devs, void promises.

ADefiance
10-17-2019, 06:06 AM
The game is definitely not cared about, No matter what you say. I logged in earlier and it was full of lag, social bugs, no one was around and hasn't got content for years! kind of weird huh? Shut it down already instead of the usual void promises.

RJRJ35
10-17-2019, 06:59 AM
The game is definitely not cared about, No matter what you say. I logged in earlier and it was full of lag, social bugs, no one was around and hasn't got content for years! kind of weird huh? Shut it down already instead of the usual void promises.

Well they just released Archeage Unchained yesterday or something so they've been working on that and not Defiance but maybe now they will. It's getting old watching them make new games while waiting for D13 to get fixed up.

LAPDAlonzo
10-17-2019, 07:48 AM
They never answer any of our questions, been making posts and asking questions not one word. I want them to put the gold edition on sale for 9.99 and allow us to earn bits. i mean you might as well at this point of the game.

RJRJ35
10-17-2019, 09:25 AM
They never answer any of our questions, been making posts and asking questions not one word. I want them to put the gold edition on sale for 9.99 and allow us to earn bits. i mean you might as well at this point of the game.

They have been answering us though. Not on every single thing but the important stuff yes. They need to do some advertising for both, I was looking up some other game and I saw an advertisement for Archeage so the do put them up. I'm just hoping they are goin to have a big patch and start ads for it then we'll have some people. A sale would help too

Princess Daisy
10-17-2019, 10:17 PM
Broken game = no players = no money = not worth development time = staff reallocated = game shutdown.

D13 already died on 360NA... we just didn’t get the memo.

At the end of the day it’s trion that gets the last laugh. Gamigo paid for game assets that it couldn’t maintain or continue to monetize with their current talent. B&D/GM made a bad business decision picking up the franchise and it’ll probably just get written off as a corporate loss and then resolved thru headcount reallocation/reductions when the dust settles.

RJRJ35
10-17-2019, 11:27 PM
Broken game = no players = no money = not worth development time = staff reallocated = game shutdown.

D13 already died on 360NA... we just didn’t get the memo.

At the end of the day it’s trion that gets the last laugh. Gamigo paid for game assets that it couldn’t maintain or continue to monetize with their current talent. B&D/GM made a bad business decision picking up the franchise and it’ll probably just get written off as a corporate loss and then resolved thru headcount reallocation/reductions when the dust settles.

People been saying stuff like this for 2 years and they still haven't shut it down. All they need to do is patch some things and advertise it and it'll make a comeback. Trion's name is still all over their games so they are partnered to it somehow. If they're not goin to support consoles on D13 then let everyone on consoles bring accts to PC and D13 can be pc only. D13 on pc is actually busy most of the time and not laggy like it used to be

DAVIDMCHICAGO
10-18-2019, 09:02 AM
I feel sorry for you guys over here! I logged on yesterday to see what was going on! Holy ****aki! I was stuck in silicon valley, till another clan mate logged on! No map to transport, no vehicle able to be spawned, 10 mins to look at the vendor! Enemy's were rubber banding around the screen. I played for about 30 mins and got kicked out twice! I thought we had it bad on 2050. It's great over there! You can't even play d13 anymore! I'm not sure this is even fixable! What a mess! For the few here that are hoping for a miracle, good luck. This is the worst shape I have ever seen a game!

mr8liner
10-19-2019, 07:42 PM
You guys do know that when the next gen consoles come out they wont be doind anything to that game or any other game on the ps3/xbox.

It's time to move on