PDA

View Full Version : Game Guide: 5 things a new player should never do

Oneworld100
10-23-2019, 02:18 PM
To all the new players :

1) Stop begging for free scrips or guns or swords lol

We mostly all played hard and grinded hard to get good gear or scrips .It takes a while to learn how to farm items or scrips.

2) Stop selling guns WE gave you for ego'ing up to zone

Thats the worst thing you can do in my opinion haha
I would never give a gun away again to him or her.

3) You got guns from us but you don't equip these?

Wondering why you can not use the gun?
Reason : to low ego .One sentence to us and mostly the player who gave u gear to lvl up will explain it how to downgrade a gun to your ego.It hurts to know , the Low ego player has nice rolld oj's in his inventory now , but he or she keeps on playing his cool and better looking Green sniper haha

4) ignoring the teachers/pros

To learn from an oldschool player is the best for you.
To ignore these is not very clever , because these can give you a lot of info about defiance.

5) Do not accept claninvites from bad clans

Thats one of the worst things ,what can.happen to you.
Some clans do not teach new players how to play the game .
There is a specific clan ,where i was in ...
No one said hello when i joined....
No one helped me out when i joined...
No one taught me anything...

This is what you do not want to have.
To find a good clan is not to hard.
Ask in the zone chat what good clans are, before you accept a clan request.

Greets oNe

Decoy303
10-23-2019, 05:29 PM
#3 is a pet peeve for me. I give away good guns all the time unfortunately players have this notion that perfected guns are the best when actually they aren't. Good guns have natural good rolls on them whether they are perfected or not. So when I'm giving a gun away in zone I always say what the oj roll is and sometimes the t4 if it compliments the nano such as a bio him with durability dmg in the t4 or it's rad nano with t4 armour penetration. Typically they aren't modded but they are weapons worth the hunt for t4 or better mods. Most of the time no one wants them. There is a major communication gap though these days with such a huge Latino influx of players that only speak their indigenous lavish. I am not bilingual. Really wish zone chat had a translator function.

Oneworld100
10-24-2019, 05:09 AM
#3 is a pet peeve for me. I give away good guns all the time unfortunately players have this notion that perfected guns are the best when actually they aren't. Good guns have natural good rolls on them whether they are perfected or not. So when I'm giving a gun away in zone I always say what the oj roll is and sometimes the t4 if it compliments the nano such as a bio him with durability dmg in the t4 or it's rad nano with t4 armour penetration. Typically they aren't modded but they are weapons worth the hunt for t4 or better mods. Most of the time no one wants them. There is a major communication gap though these days with such a huge Latino influx of players that only speak their indigenous lavish. I am not bilingual. Really wish zone chat had a translator function.

Well on x360na i can write down free gear and newbies are like waves on the beach ...
But some continue asking for more more more without using these ...so you could call em babyhoarders lol
And yes i dont know why people are not able to speak/learn english...main language for video games
I would like to have players who would ask :is this gun good? And why?
To have players who really wanna learn how to play this Here...