PDA

View Full Version : Reputation VS Faction Currency

piedlpiper
04-12-2013, 01:55 AM
Instead of having faction currency to purchase from faction vendors, Switch to reputation which does not decrease from purchasing items. Building Rep is slow and that is okay. As it is, building currency is slow which is a pain and not very exciting, plus we have way too many different currency.

Can we get something that tells us what are the different levels of reputation...

Mamif
04-12-2013, 02:05 AM
It is to make people log on every day to grind their tokens. Problem is this game does not have enough depth to be a log on every day and play mmo. Give it a week or 2 and i might log on once or twice a week to mess around because it is fun. I will never be on enough to get anything from rep at a reasonable pace.

DarkMenace
04-12-2013, 02:53 AM
It is to make people log on every day to grind their tokens. Problem is this game does not have enough depth to be a log on every day and play mmo. Give it a week or 2 and i might log on once or twice a week to mess around because it is fun. I will never be on enough to get anything from rep at a reasonable pace.

Thats is your opinion some people enjoy grinding out rep. I do agree with the too many currency's though they should have a rep level to reach then buy with script system on the go.

Draugluin
04-12-2013, 03:41 AM
There are good guns with mod slots open available, so building up some weapon skills is a good idea to dispose "faction currency". And I think the word currency suits better than reputation. You get your salary. It's up to you if you decide to keep it on your bank account or go shopping.