PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Most Satisfying Kill(s)

NeoMorph
04-12-2013, 02:49 AM
For me it has to be a sniper shot... I was on a rock HIGH above this base watching these three guys go in and take it. Then this one guy had no clue that three big enemies had spawned behind him. I headshot all three before the guy even knew they were there. He just saw three piles of loot I think lol.

Era
04-12-2013, 03:02 AM
I was rocking a Courier at the docks and I popped out of the warehouse and right into 2 enemies coming straight at me. Popped off a shot that stickied a grenade to each of em and dodge rolled to my right on reflex just in time to see the blast in the corner of my screen and the double kill notification.

Grimno
04-12-2013, 03:06 AM
I came up behind a player who was sniping and taunted.
My guy said

"Too bad they didn't hand out any brains with that gun!"

Then I shot them in the back of the head with a shotgun.

Lurcheus
04-12-2013, 03:17 AM
Went off a huge jump on the ATV and pulled a 720 and landed it right on top of a lone skitterling. Poor bastard never saw it coming.

theycallmelaz
04-12-2013, 03:21 AM
Getting final shot on an arkfall boss and coming in first place.

http://entusdias.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/lol-face-1303151459.png

Valethar
04-12-2013, 03:43 AM
Getting the kill shot on the Hellion with a Reaper.

Spawned just outside the red zone. I snagged it, and scampered off before all of the bugs could aggro, then opened up on the Hellion when it stuck it's head up.

Wasn't anywhere near first place, but hey, I got the kill. Now all I have to do is rez a bunch of people and kill more stuff at the Major to get that pursuit done. :)

Opertum
04-12-2013, 05:05 AM
Less a single shot and more a lot of shots. Soloed an entire major arkfall including the boss. Died a ton and got 0 DMG due to cluster grenades. But got a nice purple grande.

Lots of running in circles. Stood behind a rock to avoid the symbiote spit. Got the boss kill credit. Now of i could just get the other one solo.

cyrix
04-12-2013, 05:06 AM
Activating cloak and killing 10 guys in a row with one shot crits from my sniper rifle and walking away still in cloak :D

KashraFall
04-12-2013, 05:10 AM
Seeing the minigun for the first time...My inner arnold took over shortly after.

cyrix
04-12-2013, 05:11 AM
Seeing the minigun for the first time...My inner arnold took over shortly after.

Screenshot or it never happened! :)

Abola
04-12-2013, 05:14 AM
One shot killing a group of 5 Raiders with head-shots using my Purple Wolfhound pistol. OMG with a side salad of "Do i really need that shotgun" thrown in for good measure = Good times!

Over00
04-12-2013, 05:15 AM
Rocket to the face ... followed by my death for being too close!

DjSparx162
04-12-2013, 05:19 AM
was getting shot from behind while on a sniper perch in shadow war, i jumped off, accidently hit the trigger, and got a crit headshot, was really impressed with that, not something i attempt to do though, not into the whole trickshotting thing, its silly, was an accidental kill that i was like :O i actually hit something.

NeoMorph
04-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Oh god... there is noting worse than stickying a big enemy with three explosives and then the enemy decides to charge you. I just did that three times on the trot.

Sold that grenade launcher shortly after that lol...

Archangel
04-12-2013, 09:06 AM
2 moments.

-During Alpha when you could get the Truck. Driving it into the face of the brain hellbug boss and watching the Truck explode for tons of damage.

- Approaching a quest point that was on the other side of a hill. I was on a quad and i dismounted at the top of the hill to get a good view. The quad hit a rock and bounced into the air. It flew over the ground, across some water, then smacked into a bazooka raider who was on a boat. That was epic.. I had to share my excitement with my cats who were less impressed as I was. The fact that the quad flew for so long then crushed some dude on his boat. That moment has forever been burning into my memory of this game.

PseudoCool
04-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Popping open the skullcap of the Hulker to expose his brains with a constant stream of dedicated (and highly precise) LMG fire.. then once it was off, "recapping" him with about 7 sticky grenades.. right before watching him DIE from 7 crits at the same time.. glorious :)

Napalm Sunrise
04-12-2013, 09:10 AM
melee to the face then drilled with an AR till I crit kill them. Always satisfying.

RoP707
04-12-2013, 09:13 AM
popping overcharge and blasting an enemy player with AR crits then you find out there were 2 more enemys right behind him and you killed all 3 lol twas awesome

mmproc4619
04-12-2013, 09:14 AM
me and a group of buddies herding a monarch and a raider hulker into a 1 v 1 ................... going omg when the hulker ulled a oneshot on the monarch and then procceded to beat the ccrap outta my buddy. good times

Bornhald
04-12-2013, 09:24 AM
I was driving my Charger to an Arkfall, and on the side of the road there was an event that had spawned a monarch, and I decided to run into it, because this usually hurts it a little and knocks me out of my car (so why not), but, right when I was about to hit him, he started his little charge up for his smash. (when he rears up on his back legs)(P.S when they do this, SHOOT them, it will stun them and let you hit the crit spot, as well as it being one) And I suppose it decided to apply the crit anyway, and I just drove right through the thing and instakilled it.

Amonkira
04-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Killing bunny-jumpers in PvP with headshots 60 meters away, using my sniper rifle..

seany1977
04-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Some big Robot thing last night that was spitting out bugs. It was the first time I had come across the thing. I had to keep constantly moving and throwing down my decoy. Took about 6 mins to kill the thing and used my revive. I was thinking 'please somebody come by and help me' but there was nobody in the area. Good fun though :)

Opus
04-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Getting the kill shot on the Hellion with a Reaper.

:D

Killing a wandering hulker with the reaper. That was my most satisfying kill so far.