03-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Yes there is

Defy
03-08-2013, 04:21 PM
yeah I think they said it has mic support and stuff

Desidus
03-08-2013, 04:26 PM
yeah I think they said it has mic support and stuff

Keyboard support as well... haven't heard anything about mouse support which is a hope I have but would be surprised if it was there...

Dekar
03-08-2013, 04:27 PM
We REALLY do need some push to talk, at least on PC.

iiReLaX o
03-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Keyboard support as well... haven't heard anything about mouse support which is a hope I have but would be surprised if it was there...

Why would someone use a mouse on an Xbox though?

Desidus
03-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Why would someone use a mouse on an Xbox though?

Cause they prefer mouse to controller? Same reason I want a mouse on my ps3... I prefer mouse controls to a controller.

iiReLaX o
03-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Cause they prefer mouse to controller? Same reason I want a mouse on my ps3... I prefer mouse controls to a controller.

Well yeah I figured that of course. I was just thinking it would be easier to use a controller, considering how most have their console setup.

But I've honestly never seen a console game that supported a mouse.

PurePlayinSerb
03-08-2013, 04:52 PM
please no mouse on console, i played i think the only game that was multi platform, shadowrun, and i dominated that game, till i got in a lobby full of pc players, anyone that plays shooters of any kind on both console and pc, know there is no match to a mouse when it comes to speed and accuracy, trust me on this, it will be unpleasant for the console gamers facing the pc ones, or mouse controllers vs mouse

Desidus
03-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Unreal Tournament 3 did it and it worked great.

I saw lots of controller players own kb/m players when I was playing though I will say that more often it was the other way around. Like other people mentioned there are items out there that allow people to use mouse on controller games. I wont use it if the game doesn't allow mouse, but I would just prefer mouse and on a PvE focused game I don't really see the problem.

Paladin
03-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Unreal Tournament 3 did it and it worked great.

I saw lots of controller players own kb/m players when I was playing though I will say that more often it was the other way around. Like other people mentioned there are items out there that allow people to use mouse on controller games. I wont use it if the game doesn't allow mouse, but I would just prefer mouse and on a PvE focused game I don't really see the problem.

It's already been proven that a mouse allows an unfair advantage over controllers in aiming.