PDA

View Full Version : Better weapons.

Squishy700nhalf
04-12-2013, 04:13 AM
I understand Trion balanced the weaponry in the game for the multiplayer. But isn't the point of an MMORPG to level up and be able to find and use better armor/weapons? I found it kind of pointless to be able to buy a SAW from the first vendor when starting the game that has the same damage and basically same stats as a guy buying a SAW at EGO rating 1000. Just curious on other people's opinions on this and hopefully shoot an idea to Trion to maybe make better weapons in the future based on EGO rating levels. Atleast just for the non-multiplayer aspect of the game.

Unsent Soul
04-12-2013, 04:55 AM
There's plenty of threads discussing this already...

I feel it's good where its at, you get better mods, 4 slots over 1 or 2, and synergies. It's more about progressing with the weapon skill than just getting weapons that OHK everything.

Aim for the head, it does more DMG.

DarkMenace
04-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Firstly the game is not a mmorpg it is a mmo tps. The point in the game is to find legendary weapons and get the best mods for them. Also when u rank up ur gun skill it affects dmg reload time etc so some 1 at ego 1000 will have much better damage output with the same gun.