PDA

View Full Version : This is the best you can do?

Decoy303
12-19-2019, 04:21 PM
Seriously? You start Solstice Strike. It lagged everything so badly yesterday that it killed matchmaking. You introduce two new synergies with no info released before hand (Essence Drain and Phantom whatever). The last year syns never made it to the runners. And now we have to new syns that have mods and guns dropping that I'm hoping we will be able to find quality mods for. Also we can't even get our contract items because you still have Nuclear Winter in the rotation. Wtf! It's not that hard and if you're lost plenty of us can hold your hand and walk you through the darkness you've created. We have no new list of the JP weapons that are available. I know the store says what weapon types are available but curious if it's an accurate list. So many questions and so much work to be done that I'm not believing you all will do.

Protonyx
12-19-2019, 05:38 PM
Actually, they did release info about the new fatal phantom syn in the Patch Notes (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?329074-Solstice-Strike-2019-Patch-Notes). And the Essence Drain syn was a mistake and was never meant to see the light of day. Medjed mentioned it on the Defiance Data Discord Server.

The Essence Drain drop was fixed with last Patch as that was not intended. But we have no plans to remove any that may have dropped already. So it's kind of new synergy as well now.

Source (https://ibb.co/JszNzQY)

Decoy303
12-19-2019, 07:16 PM
I'm not in discord and second these are notes that could have been released way before the event started. Thanks I guess for the link.

Decoy303
12-19-2019, 07:18 PM
Also Essence Drain is a way better synergy than this new one.

RJRJ35
12-19-2019, 07:23 PM
Needs a V*agra sticker on the side and will increase range and fr

Maybe they thought that name up before they remembered we abbreviate every syn XD

Protonyx
12-19-2019, 07:46 PM
I'm not in discord and second these are notes that could have been released way before the event started. Thanks I guess for the link.

I'm aware you're not on discord, hence why i posted the screenshot. yw

Decoy303
12-20-2019, 02:26 PM
Really don't want anything from you. They have a place in the forum called news and announcements. Seems they don't know how to use their own website.

Protonyx
12-20-2019, 08:18 PM
Really don't want anything from you. They have a place in the forum called news and announcements. Seems they don't know how to use their own website.

doesnt reallly matter if you personally want anything from me or not. you wanted info, i provided you with info. thats that tbh. the info wasnt only meant for you, btw. it was meant for anyone who isnt part of the discord and had the same questions as you.i try to be helpful to anyone, no matter who they may be.

Decoy303
12-21-2019, 08:45 PM
Well Essence Drain mods and weapons are still dropping. I have obtained am incendiary vot Mass Blaster ED syn. Now to find the mods.

Protonyx
12-21-2019, 09:08 PM
interesting. they shoulda announced the syn in that case