PDA

View Full Version : just when i thought people in this game were idiots

Davisto
04-12-2013, 05:30 AM
just been in an arkfall (scrapper) the end part the turrets you shoot the heat sink weakness well the bottom heat sink was bugged and under the turret itself 20 minutes later someone says aim west of the guns you rets ....lol really how were people suppose to know that ?

anyone else have idiots like this:p

Grit
04-12-2013, 05:34 AM
That bug you mentioned, saw the same thing. Crosshairs turning red but nothing to shoot at lol. Luckily it was only for about minute and a half so we just "mess around" in the ArkFall area...had 20 minutes been left in the fall we would have just left.

So its save to assume from now on until next week that if the heatsink is bugged under the turret to just shoot space west of the turret lol

Davisto
04-12-2013, 05:37 AM
That bug you mentioned, saw the same thing. Crosshairs turning red but nothing to shoot at lol. Luckily it was only for about minute and a half so we just "mess around" in the ArkFall area...had 20 minutes been left in the fall we would have just left.

So its save to assume from now on until next week that if the heatsink is bugged under the turret to just shoot space west of the turret lol

yeah lol and thats the first time ive seen that bug but yeah i was messing around aswell i was just killing the scrappers that spawned lol

Grit
04-12-2013, 06:13 AM
yeah lol and thats the first time ive seen that bug but yeah i was messing around aswell i was just killing the scrappers that spawned lol

there's only so much ya can do when something isn't working right. I think the ARK we were in at the time some random person was calling people the R word lol. I'm like dude, it's a game...chill you can get keycodes easier from the many random instances...well that's what i thought, no way i was going to attempt "text chat"

oddly enough i just did my first arkfall in about 3 days last night. they tend to be more enjoyable across the golden gate.