PDA

View Full Version : Py 03-02-20

F u r y
02-03-2020, 01:00 PM
empty

https://i.imgur.com/nNU541i.jpg

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 01:03 PM
really wow. they sure do know how to drive away paying players.

Oneworld100
02-03-2020, 01:05 PM
Thats why i feel sorry for allthe p2win people.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Thats why i feel sorry for allthe p2win people.

I feel like you should just concentrate on feeling bad for yourself instead.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 01:26 PM
empty

Tnx for the update even tho is empty

KevinVonBach
02-03-2020, 01:29 PM
empty

Empty... just like my wallet always seems to be whenever I see sales posted for either version of Defiance.

#gotem

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 01:35 PM
I feel like you should just concentrate on feeling bad for yourself instead.

good suggestion .

photoz
02-03-2020, 06:32 PM
empty

https://i.imgur.com/nNU541i.jpg

Thanks for the update. Glad the community still think py is important, more reason to show that to CMs why some people still play the game

Oneworld100
02-03-2020, 09:18 PM
What a waste of time to post this.
py drops ****.
anyone knows.
comments of dazzu., rjrj and deathbringer coming down below enjoy.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 10:33 PM
py drops ****.
anyone knows.

i see youre not taking your own advice . and yet you expect others to follow it.

Dazzu
02-04-2020, 12:50 AM
So, if someone doesn't agree with you you tell that one is an *** or anything like that. Your opinion isn't the right one all the times, take that in mind.

Medjed
02-04-2020, 12:51 AM
Unfortunately, we could not update Py this week. Therefore, he has no new items.
We apologize for the caused inconvenience.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-04-2020, 01:15 AM
Unfortunately, we could not update Py this week. Therefore, he has no new items.

after you stated that he would be stuck with the same rotation . then this happens . can you understand why we are the way we are with yall? our level of hate for yall is sky high right now.

RJRJ35
02-04-2020, 04:13 AM
py drops ****.
anyone knows.

https://i.imgur.com/qJj3PI5.gif

mahatma andy
02-04-2020, 04:21 AM

Since April 24, 2019 (now 41 weeks) Py no longer works properly and this is known. 41 weeks(over 10 months) to fix a database and the corresponding backend. You own the whole thing since 16 months. I have to accuse the whole Gamigo team of incompetence.

41 weeks:

6 x Dirac
5 x Guardian Angel
6 x Chrismas Cannon
3 x Galactic Guardian
3 x Cosmic Champion
3 x Frostbite
5 x Little Helper
2 x Master of the Universe
3 x Zodiac Zealot
2 x Beta-6
2 x Infinte Beyond
2 x Aurora Ascendant
2 x Putrefactor
2 x Reality Splitter
2 x Stalking Stuffer
1 x The Grinch
Py was empty for 13 weeks

RJRJ35
02-04-2020, 04:41 AM
Since April 24, 2019 (now 41 weeks) Py no longer works properly and this is known. 41 weeks(over 10 months) to fix a database and the corresponding backend. You own the whole thing since 16 months. I have to accuse the whole Gamigo team of incompetence.

I'm pretty sure it's them deciding on whether or not to sell the stuff for real $ instead of offer it for free for in-game currency. Not incompetence. Like look rt now they're having a sale on iso wep caches. They're not goin to put iso jp's on Py during that.

But at the same time they might not have considered that having Py working, with an interesting rotation of things to buy, would bring a ton more old and new players to the game. And they spend money on other stuff. Inventory, super Jp caches, rig caches, patron, stuff like that. Maybe they will realize soon it'd be more beneficial to put it back to how it was and sell other things. Or even might invent a new thing for us to buy n that would be awesome if they'd actually do it. Make a new faster car or somethin I'd buy one

mahatma andy
02-04-2020, 04:52 AM
I'm pretty sure it's them deciding on whether or not to sell the stuff for real $ instead of offer it for free for in-game currency. Not incompetence. Like look rt now they're having a sale on iso wep caches. They're not goin to put iso jp's on Py during that.

But at the same time they might not have considered that having Py working, with an interesting rotation of things to buy, would bring a ton more old and new players to the game. And they spend money on other stuff. Inventory, super Jp caches, rig caches, patron, stuff like that. Maybe they will realize soon it'd be more beneficial to put it back to how it was and sell other things. Or even might invent a new thing for us to buy n that would be awesome if they'd actually do it. Make a new faster car or somethin I'd buy one

Hmmm, if I remember correctly it all started after Zeph left Gamigo(April 06, 2019). I think it's incompetence.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327042-Defiance-Team-Changes-Zephkial&highlight=Zephkial
- and nothing has changed since then

Implementing new items ect. into the game comes last for me. First, the basic things have to work...

KevinVonBach
02-04-2020, 06:09 AM
Unfortunately, we could not update Py this week. Therefore, he has no new items. We apologize for the caused inconvenience.

Once again... I'm hardly surprised.

S373N
02-04-2020, 08:56 AM
Also think that they not sure what to do with all our pg now. Still think they should put some good stuff on and allow us to only buy one of each jp on py. At the end of the day it is to prevent those vets that have everything still buying good jps to sell (even if they have it).
Still think they should have initially have said if you buy from py you cant trade it.

ps I also think it is easy for them to add to py because they added frostbite not to long ago on the last event.

Hazil
02-04-2020, 09:23 AM
I see Oldfiance has been dying for a while, but I don't understand why? The 2050 was a terrible mistake. The energy invested in 2050 should have been spent on normal development, for example, find a solution to the PY problem, but the devs couldn't solve the Py problems in almost one and a half years.

I'm a developer too, so I know that if you can't find a solution for so long, there are two options. Either they don't care at all or they need another job, I think they could be cleaners or something like that:mad::mad:

KevinVonBach
02-04-2020, 10:10 AM
I see Oldfiance has been dying for a while, but I don't understand why?

Lack of developer support, perhaps?

Oneworld100
02-04-2020, 10:36 AM
" Due to technical issues Py will have no items this week. Next week there will be some items added from the current rotation. We apologize for the caused inconvenience."

Meowow
02-04-2020, 02:43 PM
" Due to technical issues Py will have no items this week. Next week there will be some items added from the current rotation. We apologize for the caused inconvenience."

Thanks genius, we can read the message without you double posting. Better yet, quote the original message by using the correct forum quote function.

Mundy Drudge
02-04-2020, 03:07 PM

The last car that they brought out was 50 and it was broken and never fixed

KC Frosty
02-04-2020, 03:34 PM
Thank you for the info, saved me from wasting time looking for him. I really wish they'd give him guns that people actually want like planck or gravitational collapse. Better off buying perfs from idr...

BobbaMinx
02-04-2020, 04:08 PM
To fix this game is really Py in the sky :-) Gamigone know what they are doing. They want to make money as quickly as possible. Hence, all the sales etc for stuff nobody needs, yet some inexperienced players might buy them. Gamigone exploits those who do not know how the game works or has worked in the past.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-04-2020, 09:11 PM
Also think that they not sure what to do with all our pg now. Still think they should put some good stuff on and allow us to only buy one of each jp on py. At the end of the day it is to prevent those vets that have everything still buying good jps to sell (even if they have it).
Still think they should have initially have said if you buy from py you cant trade it.

ps I also think it is easy for them to add to py because they added frostbite not to long ago on the last event.

trade locking py's jp s would be a good idea.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-04-2020, 09:13 PM

trade locking py's jp"s would be a good idea.

MONKEYKING
02-04-2020, 09:28 PM
Any REAL player knows jps are trash. Purely collectors items at this point unless your building for hidden bonuses. A perfected will smash its jp counterparts on pretty much every other level. I don't see why people are even bothered to look for py. It's crap this week it'll be crap next week. Starting to think py's a politician since he's always full of ****.......

But ty for posting none the less.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-04-2020, 09:32 PM
Any REAL player knows jps are trash. Purely collectors items at this point unless your building for hidden bonuses. A perfected will smash its jp counterparts on pretty much every other level. I don't see why people are even bothered to look for py. It's crap this week it'll be crap next week. Starting to think py's a politician since he's always full of ****.......

i rekt people a lot in pvp with jps , and none jps guns .

Oneworld100
02-05-2020, 02:11 AM

Could be me saying thqt lop

RJRJ35
02-05-2020, 03:09 AM
To me Py jp's was just collecting not getting the most op weps, they're fun to have. You disagree? Inventory slots are so cheap. For $6 you can have all the inventory you need for every Py gun worth spending Pg on. Ofc a built perfected for a specific task is going to be better. Yall's missing the point in that we had Py with a good rotation of cool things to get, and now we don't. I want it back bc it was good for the game. Brought a lot of people and was fun to farm for it.

RJRJ35
02-05-2020, 04:35 AM
I honestly think you guys @ Gamigo would make more $ on D13 if Py was working as intended. Fix Py and put a sale on Super Jp's lock boxes instead and see what happens. Need to get players in the game with Py guns and then sell us something we actually want to buy. Like super Jp's and patron passes.

MONKEYKING
02-05-2020, 05:50 AM
Ok well if they cant keep him sorted why not automate his wares. I mean it cant be hard to put another crate that spits out a random jp when purchased.im not saying remove his shown jp. Im saying this is how you solve the oops we forgot. This way when someone takes the time to hunt him down they get SOMETHING for the empty find.

RJRJ35
02-05-2020, 06:45 AM
Ok well if they cant keep him sorted why not automate his wares. I mean it cant be hard to put another crate that spits out a random jp when purchased.im not saying remove his shown jp. Im saying this is how you solve the oops we forgot. This way when someone takes the time to hunt him down they get SOMETHING for the empty find.

Right but what I'm saying is there's nothing wrong with Py, it's Gamigo deciding to try and sell the weps rather than give them away for free on Py. It's not broken and they didn't forget. They'll probably try it this way for another several months and come to the same realization that Trion did. Those old Jp's aren't going to make them any money in pay crates. It's better to just give them away and sell patron passes and inventory slots to the people farming for them. Nobody's going to spend $ to get a Broglie or Hemaphotagous or whatever it is lol

Just give them away let us farm for them and sell us other (better) stuff for real $

RJRJ35
02-05-2020, 06:55 AM
The last car that they brought out was 50 and it was broken and never fixed

Yea, maybe a bad idea, it might break the game entirely now xd

If they ever did want to dedicate some real time from pro devs some better cars (that worked) would be #1 thing I'd buy though js

Or mods for cars

Not a hoverbike that leaves skidmarks and has tire sounds though. Just no lol