PDA

View Full Version : Modding: Buffs Don't Stack With Mods

Greywolf
04-12-2013, 06:16 AM
Just put a +4 Magazine onto a gun that already had a +4 Clip.. Turns out they don't stack, makes me a sad panda :(.

Jack Johnson
04-12-2013, 06:29 AM
uhhh... what? I have a pump shotty with 15 shots that normally starts with 8 because it has +5 and then +30%. Sounds like you're probably experiencing a bug.

Greywolf
04-12-2013, 06:34 AM
Interesting, Thanks jack.. now that you mention it, the mod didn't say +"xxx" it just said "Extended Magazine" it was a blue mod.. and the white one had +4.. maybe I should remove and test

Dark Imperium
04-12-2013, 06:36 AM
hmmm... The weapons I have with a Mod slot for Mag, usually only have only one of those Mag Slot... I really think it is ment this way.
What I am saying is, if you have a Mod in a Mod Slot, you need to remove said Mod in order to be able to add a new Mod to said Weapon.
Now if your saying that your weapon has an inherent bonus to Mag, and that after you added a Mod to your Mag, and not getting both effects... That sounds like a bug and I would submit a Ticket if I were you.

Draugluin
04-12-2013, 06:37 AM
I happened to have extended magazine for pistol, blue. It only had synergy bonuses, but nothing related to magazine (i.e. bigger clip, nano effect or faster reload). It became vendor junk.

Greywolf
04-12-2013, 06:38 AM
hmmm... The weapons I have with a Mod slot for Mag, usually only have only one of those Mag Slot... I really think it is ment this way.
What I am saying is, if you have a Mod in a Mod Slot, you need to remove said Mod in order to be able to add a new Mod to said Weapon.
Now if your saying that your weapon has an inherent bonus to Mag, and that after you added a Mod to your Mag, and not getting both effects... That sounds like a bug and I would submit a Ticket if I were you.

I will submit a ticket just to be clear about it, very wise dark imperium, a blue mod named "extended magazine 3" should .. give more then +4, im thinking +4 for white +5 for green +6 for blue?\

Edit: So I just added the grey+4 magazine and it works fine, guess the mod was just broken.

Dark Imperium
04-12-2013, 06:48 AM
I will submit a ticket just to be clear about it, very wise dark imperium, a blue mod named "extended magazine 3" should .. give more then +4, im thinking +4 for white +5 for green +6 for blue?\

Edit: So I just added the grey+4 magazine and it works fine, guess the mod was just broken.

Everything is possible in Defiance lol...
Hell, earlier this week my Sniper Rifle (Phoenix from Steam Pre-Order) reloaded at 16 instead of the 15 it always had o.O

Serev
04-13-2013, 12:57 AM
There are quite a few blue mods that don't actually have stats on them. :/