PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall Loot

Bloodbath
04-12-2013, 07:43 AM
Does anything other than blue and green shields / grenades actually drop from these? i'm bored of always hoping to find gear from t4 boxes >.<

Aternak
04-12-2013, 07:50 AM
I was just thinking about this. What is this mysterious "Arktech" we as ark hunters devote our existence to collecting? Cause I sure don't seem to be finding any in arkfalls, which just grant xp, generic weapons and some scrip. My EGO keeps celebrating and making excited comments like "The arkfall is ours!", and NPC ark hunters keep telling tall tales about Arkfalls, "Arktech", and extreme windfalls of finding an untouched Arkfall.

So what exactly is this "Arktech" and when are we going to get some!?

Xionsmith
04-12-2013, 07:53 AM
I have gotten a few purples for placing in the top 5. Grenades, infector, and pistol if i remember right. I have read that some are getting oranges now and then too.

From what I can tell from the 30-40 Arkfalls I have done, the rewards are equal to a T2 box. Chance to get purples and oranges, but the % is low.

Najiin
04-12-2013, 07:55 AM
I have gotten a few purples for placing in the top 5. Grenades, infector, and pistol if i remember right. I have read that some are getting oranges now and then too.

all i have ever got from arkfalls are grenades and shields green,blue,purple

B_Draco
04-12-2013, 07:57 AM

From what I can tell from the 30-40 Arkfalls I have done, the rewards are equal to a T2 box. Chance to get purples and oranges, but the % is low.

So long as you hit top 5 your guaranteed the best loot. I dunno if top 3 or even 1 get a chance at orange rank items, or if its just random.

Xionsmith
04-12-2013, 08:00 AM
So long as you hit top 5 your guaranteed the best loot. I dunno if top 3 or even 1 get a chance at orange rank items, or if its just random.

Fills like the higher you place, the better chance for purple and orange. Just like lockboxes.

Xanquil
04-12-2013, 08:01 AM
location on the list dosn't seem to have any effect on what you get, I've gotten purples for being 14+ on the list. It seems to just give you 2 randum items that are green or better, just like a level 2 lockbox.

Napalm Sunrise
04-12-2013, 08:02 AM

This actually explains a fair bit. Just wish my purple drops weren't almost always shields or pyrosurge grenades >.<

Dunnomatic
04-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Ive gotten quite a few useful purples and some garbage ones. Ive also received an Orange from one, a shield.

Theres always a random chance but the better you do the better gear, generally. I dont know where the tiers start and end but I almost always finish top 5 but when I dont I almost always get the typical green or white gear.