PDA

View Full Version : Ever been downed or attacked while starting a side mission?

xXChromeGhostXx
04-12-2013, 07:52 AM
The game is great except for that group of CoD newbs and group of arkfall vehicle ramming idiots this game is amazing, a nice twist for a lack of any real interesting games being released since Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier. But being said it has its flaws and issues but as we all see they're working hard to fix them.
A suggestion i'd like to maybe see some input on is say you're running round just hitting side missions you see, while reading the mission info - HOOO SHHHYYYTE! i'm being attacked by the randomly spawning enemy road events - i've never been downed as i hear them shooting my character but this gets annoying at times, i think they should implement a feature that allows you to be invincible while looking at side missions, hot shots, rampages etc, even at vendors this happens I mean c'mon give us a lil break lol.

Fuzzy Skinner
04-12-2013, 08:01 AM
I'm more annoyed by road events that appear when you're doing time trials.

markgatty
04-12-2013, 08:09 AM
I'm more annoyed by road events that appear when you're doing time trials.

never really had any problems with them in race things... but when your traveling down a road at max speed and hit something it feels as if you should have turned. but they just spawn right in front of your viechle half the time.

Bobbyieboy
04-12-2013, 08:36 AM
My favorite is when you hit the invisible ojct as it's spawning. to be expected when going full speed and full boost still kind funny.