PDA

View Full Version : Cant get rid of guns

Teejay620
04-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Maybe there is something that im missing. but i have guns that i cant get rid of. cant trade them, cant sell them and cant break them down. does anyone else have this problem

xHanKxMardukaSx
04-12-2013, 08:24 AM
You won't be able to do anything with weapons that are equipped in ANY of your loadouts. Make sure the item(s) aren't equipped anywhere.

jasper murtagh
04-12-2013, 08:29 AM
And loadouts can be sneaky. Looks like the game duplicates your current loadout the moment your new load out pops.

Eagle7D8
04-12-2013, 08:37 AM
I was having the same issue. Looks like it was my second loadout auto setting guns and grenades. Thanks for the help. Cleared up 4 inventory slots. Woot.

Teejay620
04-12-2013, 10:06 AM
thank you for the help. didnt realize that they auto set on the other load outs

combogirl
04-20-2013, 06:52 AM
Thank you!

mrgrimezHD
04-20-2013, 07:33 AM
And loadouts can be sneaky. Looks like the game duplicates your current loadout the moment your new load out pops.

Defiance doesn't duplicate anything mate, it's simply adding your current inventory weapons / items to another load out. If it did duplicate weapons / items we would've heard or seen something about it in the forums or I would've figured it out myself.

As for the loud outs not able to give certain weapons / items up for sale or trade, you need to make sure your other profiles aren't using the same things. This much you have just found out, however, there's a bug in the Menu system which stops you from equipping anything and keeps it's current loadout.

To get around this, press start and then go to whatever item / weapon slot you want to change out, press A or what ever it is you use to select things and this will bring up your inventory so you can choose another item / weapon.

Mash your select button, in my case it's A, over the weapon you want to change. You'll notice it doesn't do anything BUT after doing this go ahead and select a new weapon / item and it should switch them over to what you desire.

This only works if you CANNOT change weapons or items, as you'll do what needs to be done, exit out the menu into the game and then wonder why nothing has changed.

I hope this was clear enough for people to follow, it sounds a lot harder to do then it actually is.