PDA

View Full Version : Developers have gave us a bonus for sticking with them ?

White Xian IV
04-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Ok, I just wanted to go on record to say I really appreciate the team and trion really trying hard to make us feel better about all the issues in-game and such. I actually don't feel bothered about the issues and server statuses anymore due to the fact we are always being updated and there twitter account, forums and official diary's are spilling over with the amount of info they are keeping us up with. Im over the initial screaming at my Xbox for not downloading patch updates...

I just wanted to say these guys are gaining my respect if nothing else.. so at least give trion that. For all the things they got wrong, they are vastly getting somehow right again.. Dont get me wrong - somethings about this game make me want to sell it and give up, but then everyday after work I find myself loading this game up before anything else and having fun - So thank you! and to all those who are doubtful cheer the **** up ! free to play... ? free DLC ? (exception of certain missions) .. Free "BONUSES" lol... Which by the way being awarded "Daredevil" is a bit ****ty ... Come on trion give me a title Im proud to show off, and be like look! I was one of the first to play on release date and im still kicking ***... but sadly "daredevil" ... just no.

Bobbyieboy
04-12-2013, 08:25 AM
Yeah i had said in a different post this is really above and beyond for a free to play game. I have seen pay to play games that had much worse launches then this one and they didn't do anything close to this for the community. Big plus to these guys for proving they are looking out of the play community.

Kuldred
04-12-2013, 08:29 AM
It was a freebee that developers commonly throw at thier customers when they have a bad few days or a week, or whatever. Happens in loads of MMO's. WoW gave subscription credit.

Anywho, it's a free bonus. Use it or ignore it, totally up to you. I'm kind of at a loss as to why you would complain about or criticize a free bonus because you don't think it's cool enough. I mean, they didn't have to give you anything, and what they did give out was fairly generous. I mean, a week of all four bonuses? That's pretty sweet!

cerazyD
04-12-2013, 06:09 PM
I got the daredevil title and a 10% boost to scrip, skill increases, xp and loot drops for 180 hours

Ikagawa
04-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Yeah i had said in a different post this is really above and beyond for a free to play game. I have seen pay to play games that had much worse launches then this one and they didn't do anything close to this for the community. Big plus to these guys for proving they are looking out of the play community.

I would just like to point out that this isn't a free to play game.

ten4
04-12-2013, 06:15 PM
It's nice to see them give us these boosts, truly thanks. No, I really mean it. ;)

However, any one peddling addictive products makes sure to give out a few free samples to get people hooked. ie. the loot boost is absolutely insane increase in items drop rate, not a mere 10%. From 10 item drops to 100+ items drops an hour is a perfect example. Once this buff is gone, you might want more. Cha-ching!

knightofthebroho
04-12-2013, 06:23 PM
I would just like to point out that this isn't a free to play game.

I think what he meant was that it's not a subscription based game, but yeah it's still pay-to-play.

White Xian IV
04-14-2013, 01:42 PM
It was a freebee that developers commonly throw at thier customers when they have a bad few days or a week, or whatever. Happens in loads of MMO's. WoW gave subscription credit.

Anywho, it's a free bonus. Use it or ignore it, totally up to you. I'm kind of at a loss as to why you would complain about or criticize a free bonus because you don't think it's cool enough. I mean, they didn't have to give you anything, and what they did give out was fairly generous. I mean, a week of all four bonuses? That's pretty sweet!

nope...didnt complain, just mentioned "daredevil" sounds ****! I didn't mention anyof the other boosts as these where great!