PDA

View Full Version : Emc xar-22 ?!?

Dark Imperium
04-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Hello there guys,
I just had a GM replace one of my lost Item, or so I hope lol...
I would like to know, if any of you guys remember the name of the Purple Assault Rifle you get from the Episode Mission Chain from Nolan and Irisa ?
So, since I cant remember 100% for sure, and I don't feel like making a new Character just to double check if this is the right Item... I tough I could ask my Fellow Ark Hunters.

Fully automatic standard military assault weapon
No Synergy Bonuses
No Ego Rating
4 Base Mod Slots
x0.90 Reload
10% Grenade Recharge on Kill

I would really appreciate if someone could confirm this is the right weapon.
Thanks

Dradiin
04-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Hello there guys,
I just had a GM replace one of my lost Item, or so I hope lol...
I would like to know, if any of you guys remember the name of the Purple Assault Rifle you get from the Episode Mission Chain from Nolan and Irisa ?
So, since I cant remember 100% for sure, and I don't feel like making a new Character just to double check if this is the right Item... I tough I could ask my Fellow Ark Hunters.

Fully automatic standard military assault weapon
No Synergy Bonuses
No Ego Rating
4 Base Mod Slots
x0.90 Reload
10% Grenade Recharge on Kill

I would really appreciate if someone could confirm this is the right weapon.
Thanks

Yep those are the stats on mine, i still have it lingering in my inventory.

PseudoCool
04-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Same here.. I'm holding onto mine to equip with the proper synergy mods when I find them.. up to 2 Assassin Mods so far :)

OP.. yup.. that's the base weapon and name :)

Dunnomatic
04-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Same here.. I'm holding onto mine to equip with the proper synergy mods when I find them.. up to 2 Assassin Mods so far :)

OP.. yup.. that's the base weapon and name :)
Sorry to crush your dreams but thats not how the mod synergies work. They have to be on a weapon with the same synergy to get the bonus.

Xionsmith
04-12-2013, 08:46 AM
Sorry to crush your dreams but thats not how the mod synergies work. They have to be on a weapon with the same synergy to get the bonus.

Has this been confirmed?

Mirimon
04-12-2013, 08:55 AM
yes..

and, the xar-22 is one of the worst rifles..scapped mine long ago for a base 375 dmg, 3 round burst, vamp nano, +15% nade recharge, +2x crit, run and gun synergy.. but this is just best so far.. when i got the xar-22 I already had better.. even the green ar-216 is better...

Dark Imperium
04-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks guys, now off to Re-Mod that Collector Item... lol
So, I was always wondering, Scope wise for an Assault Rifle, which one actually has the best FoW ?!?
I have been using the Stabilization Scope on all my AR so far, but I figured that asking my fellow Ark Hunters while I am doing a bit of testing, while getting lunch ready would not hurt lol.

Assault Scope - Open FoW yet the feel of it seems off somehow
Commando Scope - FoW is pretty Sniperish, open without all the Assault Scope swirls
Stabilization Scope - FoW is ok (looks allot like the Commando Scope), stats are nice too
Tactical Scope - Not a real fan of that Robotized FoW o.O

So, whats your Favorite Scope for your AR ? For my part, I really think I will stick with the Stabilization Scope...

Cropcord
04-12-2013, 09:15 AM
yes..

and, the xar-22 is one of the worst rifles..scapped mine long ago for a base 375 dmg, 3 round burst, vamp nano, +15% nade recharge, +2x crit, run and gun synergy.. but this is just best so far.. when i got the xar-22 I already had better.. even the green ar-216 is better...

I guess I must not have found a better LMG yet, because I actually like this one. If you fire it in bursts it is a great and accurate weapon. I aim and then tap the fire button and do consistent crit damage

Napalm Sunrise
04-12-2013, 09:22 AM
yes..

is it a VBI TACC Rifle by chance? Those are pretty good, yours has some good bonuses on it as well making it actually sound pretty damn great, the thing is the three round burst is limiting for some players who don't have pin point precision aim especially if they get cornered, the refraction time between bursts can be a hindrance if you can't get the reticle up in time to target weak spots for each member in the stronger mobs so sometimes sustained suppression fire when shot in a fan in front of you is arguably better if only to stagger an enemy group simply to gain breathing room to backup, roll dodge or just dump a grenade and jump away rather than jump away while they are drilling the hell out of you.

wrappy
04-12-2013, 09:38 AM
I never got my purple ar when i completed that crater mission :(

Napalm Sunrise
04-12-2013, 09:43 AM
I never got my purple ar when i completed that crater mission :(

You have to finish all the episode missions, it's the final reward.

wrappy
04-12-2013, 09:52 AM
ooooh, I did not realize that. thanks for the info, I haven't had an ar since I maxed mine out, for some reason they're hard to come by.

Napalm Sunrise
04-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Depending on EGO level they can be. If you do all the Arkfall codes to 120 on the my-ego site though you can get a free VBI Firestorm. Custom skin and base AR but has fire damage. Not bad for low ego characters and just another weapon to help build that experience bar.