PDA

View Full Version : Reservoir chickens WTF!

Bobsy84
04-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Wow this is really stopping me frm completing a pursuit! Any tips or advice on this hotshot mission? Seems crazy tuff to beat!

Dunnomatic
04-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Its stupid hard as is but they are tweaking it in the upcoming patch on Tuesday hopefully that helps.

Draaconis
04-12-2013, 08:42 AM
It looks like they already "fixed it" once. You used to be able to hit the start button at "GO" and load your own weapons. Now everything is the pistol.

Andross
04-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Do it monday, i heard they are nerfing it and making it easier.

mikegonzalez2k
04-18-2013, 11:20 PM
Yeah this quest is fun but stupid hard. I mean a chicken appears just before the guys running by snatch it up. At least give us some time to hit the damn thing. Plus the disappearing/reappear crap is making it impossible.

Atomsk
04-18-2013, 11:30 PM
It's easy with a mouse, just point and click. I would be fine if they made it just barely possible to get silver on console just to make it an actual accomplishment to separate men from boys. I would most likely not be able to accomplish it, but those who did would be wearing the gear they got from the pursuit just to show they did it.

Vanimal
04-19-2013, 10:35 PM
It's easy with a mouse, just point and click. I would be fine if they made it just barely possible to get silver on console just to make it an actual accomplishment to separate men from boys. I would most likely not be able to accomplish it, but those who did would be wearing the gear they got from the pursuit just to show they did it.

It probably is easy with a mouse, but redic hard with xbox controller! I got bronze once out of ~20 attempts, then lost multiplier with 18 rounds left so I RAGE QUIT. They need to at least increase the multiplier time limit for sure.

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-19-2013, 10:37 PM
I still have nightmares about this pursuit.

Vimick
04-19-2013, 11:55 PM
I found an interesting exploit for this pursuit but this was prepatch so im not sure if it still works.

about 3-4 minutes into the pursuit (like after the 4 big wave of chickens) i was able to spawn my car. so i got in and tried to run the over but it didnt do any damage.... when i got out of the car I had my normal weapons and was just able to shotgun them.

also had the ability to toss grenades.

well yeah.. i easily got gold that way lol.

Befallen
04-20-2013, 12:38 AM
Sadly if it hurts you so badly the glitch is so bad that even if you don't want it to happen it happens and you give in to it because the farmers instantly pick the chickens up after they spawn making you reset to 1 and making it pointless to want to play it at times. I played it over and over and didn't want to give up and all of a sudden I see that the game didn't end and I had my assault rifle and said screw it and blasted everything in my face until it ended just to finish it. If that specific mission gets reset for me and I have to play it again. After they finally fix it for good and not a cheap fix but a real fix where chickens can't be picked for for at least 3 seconds so I can aim with my controller. I would welcome the challenge but to me I finished it even if I was pushed into being glitched (not my fault but the game) then i'll say I tried as hard as I could but the game gave up and told me it was broken and gave me a gift of full auto revenge.

The glitch is 100% random or at least it seemed like it to me. I just played it over and over and emptied my clip and tried until the pistol ran out of ammo and the challenge didn't end and it let me use my weapons. In a way I think the devs put that in as a fail-safe but i'm sure they didn't mean for it to happen.

BloodiedSamurai
04-20-2013, 12:44 AM
i played it 10 times in a row , then when i ran out of ammo instead of the game ending and giving me a fail as it should of done , i ended up able to use my own weapons , think it was cause i accidently pressed my grenade button at the end then , it threw it and my load out weapons came available , the game kept playing even when i ran out of ammo i had to keep switching weapons to get it to end , but i got a gold becouse of the glitch , a couple of my mates have had this happen to them too . i find all my friends have made gold becouse they could use there load out weapons and grenades , i think if they tweak it so that the gun has splash damage with the handgun your meant to use , it would be alot easier and make more sense when the mass of chickens appear.