PDA

View Full Version : I want my Ark Infiltrator Armour to stay this way. Info!?

Bucky
04-12-2013, 09:01 AM
As stated I don't want my armour to change to that bright crimson colour. Does anybody know if we will be forced to change to that? If so, I don't think I'll wear it anymore. I prefer this urban style desert camo that it currently has going on.

They should give us collectors/ ultimate edition buyers the option of keeping it as it is. I'll be quite annoyed if my skin suddenly changes when I've grown to like my guy how he is.

Anybody have info on this?

DEFI- Nin.

jetah
04-12-2013, 09:04 AM
I don't see they can change armor color unless the developers decide to patch the changes. Did you see a different version of said outfit? ie you have a preorder and someone did a Goal?

Cutlass Jack
04-12-2013, 09:05 AM
I bought it specifically for the Red. And anyone else who bought it saw it was red too. Now I don't mind that they give players a choice, but I dont want to be stuck with cammo just because a few pople liked it when they knew it was supposed to be red at time of purchase.

But If they were smart they'd just give buyers both and save themselves the headache of one way or the other.

Xanquil
04-12-2013, 09:11 AM
This is one of those times that considering the coloring error, as compensation thay should give us the red suit in addition to the one we already have. That way it is good PR for them and we get a choice.

Avagantamoz
04-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Are they planning on changing the color? Where did this info come from? My Ark Infiltrator armour is camo and I would have prefered the color that was first advertised but I don't really care much. Still, If I had the option....

Bucky
04-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Avagantamoz- Yes, they have stated that they are aware the colour is wrong and will patch it... Eventually.

Xanquil- I didn't even think of that, I completely agree with what you're saying. They should give both and let us choose.

Cutlass Jack- I didn't buy it for the armour and I didn't check the colour. I mainly got the Ultimate edition for the free season pass and the Bits. I weighed up my options and took everything else that was included as a bonus. The price was great when I got it. So, you see, to me they have given me one thing and now I'm expected to accept another. The reverse of everyone else, almost. It wouldn't be game-ending for me. I just wouldn't like to be bright red.

I've also spoken to quite a few others that prefer this camo so I don't think it's just a few.

Jetah- An in-game friend told me that it was supposed to be red and that it would be patched. I then looked at my box and realised the colour it should be.

Bucky~ (Nin)

Vuule
04-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Complete the Scrapworks pursuit. The headgear is different though. (And there might be small different details on that outfit, but haven't paid any attention to that.)

Munx
04-12-2013, 06:40 PM
If they give you both a red suit and the camo one, they would need to make the camo one buyable trough shop though, afterall you really only pre-ordered for the red exclusive.

To be perfectly honest though, you should not expect/demand to keep camo, it was never "Part of the deal".

And yes you are right vuule, the scrapworks one is very similar, infact to the point that I never wear mine because its become unoriginal due to DE version being used by 50% of the players :p