PDA

View Full Version : Mic Issues & Temp Fix

PhaTCounT
04-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Here is what I noticed.
If you and a friend log in, turn on your mics in pve, and group up, they should work just fine. But, at this point, if you try to join a coop match or anything outside the the pve world, your mics will stop working. If you do enter coop and your mics die, exiting back to pve will not fix it. Though if you and your friend both log out of the game, log back in, and group up again in pve, they will again work.
When the mics do work, they work good. You can talk between load screens, fast travel, etc.
Though Im yet to hear/figure out if its possible to hear people in the pve world who are not in your group, but happen to have a mic and be a passer by.
If anyone has a work around to get your mics to work in coop while in a group, please share.
Hope the upcoming patch resolves the communication issues.
Thanks for reading ...

watk
04-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Two days ago was having same problem now doesn't work at all. I hope it fixed Monday. If not I'll trade finished pve stuff Co op an pvp just isn't as fun if can't talk to friends

FNL4EVA23
04-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Here is what I noticed.
If you and a friend log in, turn on your mics in pve, and group up, they should work just fine. But, at this point, if you try to join a coop match or anything outside the the pve world, your mics will stop working. If you do enter coop and your mics die, exiting back to pve will not fix it. Though if you and your friend both log out of the game, log back in, and group up again in pve, they will again work.
When the mics do work, they work good. You can talk between load screens, fast travel, etc.
Though Im yet to hear/figure out if its possible to hear people in the pve world who are not in your group, but happen to have a mic and be a passer by.
If anyone has a work around to get your mics to work in coop while in a group, please share.
Hope the upcoming patch resolves the communication issues.
Thanks for reading ...
works fine for me and friend but another always glitches but when back to pve works for him.

timmosupremo
04-12-2013, 03:48 PM
If you're in a Clan or have a lot of friends who play, you could always set up a Ventrilo, Teamspeak or another chat program on the computer so you have a dedicated voice chat option. I know it's not an ideal set up for some people, but is a good solution for others while waiting for the game's built in voice chat to function properly.