PDA

View Full Version : A few questions, like, "Can you trades vehicles?" etc.

Omnifarious Xji
04-12-2013, 09:05 AM
So, I've a few questions. Number one, can you trade vehicles in this game? If so, I have 4 quad bikes I'd like to trade for a car of some type. A red quad, a black quad, a gold/red four-wheeler, and a green four-wheeler. Number two, Is there anyway to trade money/items from one of your characters to another? I'm asking this because I have 10,000 scrip and some purple grade guns on my 150 EGO character, who, I simply grew to hate the look of, and created a new character all together as a result. And lastly, number 3, what venders sell what type of vehicles? I know the demon ranch has wheelers, but that's about it. I tried crossing the Golden gate bridge once, but some giant mech insta-killed me with full health and stealth, so that's out of the question...

Omnifarious Xji
04-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Bump for answers.

REVS
04-12-2013, 05:47 PM
So, I've a few questions. Number one, can you trade vehicles in this game? If so, I have 4 quad bikes I'd like to trade for a car of some type. A red quad, a black quad, a gold/red four-wheeler, and a green four-wheeler. Number two, Is there anyway to trade money/items from one of your characters to another? I'm asking this because I have 10,000 scrip and some purple grade guns on my 150 EGO character, who, I simply grew to hate the look of, and created a new character all together as a result. And lastly, number 3, what venders sell what type of vehicles? I know the demon ranch has wheelers, but that's about it. I tried crossing the Golden gate bridge once, but some giant mech insta-killed me with full health and stealth, so that's out of the question...

no , i dont think you can trade vehicles.
no , i dont think you can trade between characters (yet?)
if you youtube search for "defiance hidden vehicle vendors" it will show you where you can get a Dodge Challenger for $-15,500.(Best car so far?)
the robot/mech on the bridge can only be passed by playing through the main missions/story line.