PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Trion

Azrael008uk
04-12-2013, 09:28 AM
I didn't have too much trouble from day one but some people did.

You sent everybody a little "care package" bonus.

You didn't have to do that.

I haven't had this much fun with a game in a long time.

On top of that you are being gracious to your Community.

Thanks!

Az

EV76
04-12-2013, 09:35 AM
I concur, the game is really fun. It was a welcomed surprise to get the boosts and the title from trion. Thanks trion and keep up the good work!

Armoredslayer
04-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Yeah I agree, they certainly are showing and setting an example on how game companies should treat there customers that's for sure. I have had numerous issues and received help fast on each issue unlike other game companies that would simply ignore matters and burry you with DLC or fault you.

Thanks Trion again for the great customer service and bonuses.

Zodiac
04-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Thank you for making an addictive game, considering its been 2 years since I was really into one. Now I'm knee deep in the EGO.

Big Worm
04-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Yes Thank you trion just keep suporting the game it will pay off in the long run

xHanKxMardukaSx
04-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Thank you indeed. Been having alot of fun with this and I was already looking forward to going home and playing when I received the email about the goodies; after that I was really itching to get on. You didn't have to do anything at all like that. I was just happy that it seemed like your team was working on the bugs hardcore with all the patches each day.