PDA

View Full Version : Nim

Yukmout
04-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Boss is not anywhere near as hard as some ppl have said on the forums. Breaking controllers and saying people will quit because its too hard . Secondly, after he's gone you dont even get a full lvl of ego or anything ? I mean, that epic pistol you get for doing the quest is sooooo bad its almost not even worth killing him.

Rogue345
04-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Boss is not anywhere near as hard as some ppl have said on the forums. Breaking controllers and saying people will quit because its too hard . Secondly, after he's gone you dont even get a full lvl of ego or anything ? I mean, that epic pistol you get for doing the quest is sooooo bad its almost not even worth killing him.

I have never seen a post like that O.o

QQueue
04-12-2013, 10:21 AM

Agreed the loot was complete crap, I have a better pistol and it's green. Likewise, I only had to extract once and that was at the third phase of the battle, because of his lame homing pistol shots. I was so excited to hear this guy was almost impossible to defeat because of the threads saying they had died 12 times (i.e - extract), and had my whole setup fixed to pwn, and instead it was just a majority of jumping to dodge his ground pound attacks, hip firing to wipe the clones and just pumping him full of rounds at the third phase.

Also, my friend can't beat Jackleg, trolololololol.