PDA

View Full Version : Sack Scrapworks, you fiend!

Andross
04-12-2013, 10:06 AM
I'm going for round 41 (yes i counted) on scrapworks to try to finish under 15 minutes, anyone wanna go up to 50 lmao, im soo persistant to get this done. I know i finish way earlier. Some people get it, some people don't.

Zodiac
04-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Fine. I'll get out of bed and help.

Andross
04-12-2013, 10:22 AM
I will defeat this bug, if i have to do it under 5 minutes, i will.

QQueue
04-12-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm going for round 41 (yes i counted) on scrapworks to try to finish under 15 minutes, anyone wanna go up to 50 lmao, im soo persistant to get this done. I know i finish way earlier. Some people get it, some people don't.

You're going for the pursuit aren't you? To get the EMC heavy trooper outfit? In all honesty, that's a piece of cake compared to taking Motherlode down in 5 minutes, I've ran it atleast 20 times. Motherlode needs a nerf to the heal it has, because it's pretty much a task to take out the top two shoulder nodes. Still have yet to kill the mthrfckr.

Andross
04-12-2013, 10:28 AM
You're going for the pursuit aren't you? To get the EMC heavy trooper outfit? In all honesty, that's a piece of cake compared to taking Motherlode down in 5 minutes, I've ran it atleast 20 times. Motherlode needs a nerf to the heal it has, because it's pretty much a task to take out the top two shoulder nodes. Still have yet to kill the mthrfckr.

Matron is broken for me, Motherlode is broken for me, Plant v-sync charges in 15 minutes is broken for me, Get to crystal before 15 minutes is broken for me, it has to only be one out of each pursuit, just to troll me -__-

DuMontster
04-12-2013, 10:31 AM
You can't keep playing the same co-op mission, u gotta go to another one then go back into scrapworks and try again, we did this for a friend and it worked fine last nite, actually got that for 2 friends.

However we can't get the other challenge for not dieing during the boss in scrapworks, gone through the entire level 5 times now without even getting downed the entire time....no dice.

Zodiac
04-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Game still down? Or was it even down to begin with.

Nine Ba11
04-12-2013, 11:06 AM
From what I understand, the 15 minute timer is glitched, and there are alot of different speculations, including: If someone dies before you reach the area, the timer will shut down. I don't know if that's true, but some people have been lucky and completed it, and I might add, randomly. A friend of mine joined in a late game, ran to the area, and got the pursuit, when he didn't do anything. Nobody else recieved the pursuit completion, just him.

Also rumored that if you contact the support team, they will give you the armor like that, if you say you completed it. I don't trust that one.

Andross
04-12-2013, 11:12 AM
From what I understand, the 15 minute timer is glitched, and there are alot of different speculations, including: If someone dies before you reach the area, the timer will shut down. I don't know if that's true, but some people have been lucky and completed it, and I might add, randomly. A friend of mine joined in a late game, ran to the area, and got the pursuit, when he didn't do anything. Nobody else recieved the pursuit completion, just him.

Also rumored that if you contact the support team, they will give you the armor like that, if you say you completed it. I don't trust that one.
I'm going to try that right now

Andross
04-12-2013, 11:36 AM
from what i understand, the 15 minute timer is glitched, and there are alot of different speculations, including: If someone dies before you reach the area, the timer will shut down. I don't know if that's true, but some people have been lucky and completed it, and i might add, randomly. A friend of mine joined in a late game, ran to the area, and got the pursuit, when he didn't do anything. Nobody else recieved the pursuit completion, just him.

dude they fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

VoodooJack
04-12-2013, 12:12 PM
I wish you luck my friend..may I suggest Decoy and Blur to get by all the gates and turbines? Also you could use a detonator on each turbine as you go along then blow them up one by one.

Andross
04-12-2013, 12:43 PM
I wish you luck my friend..may I suggest Decoy and Blur to get by all the gates and turbines? Also you could use a detonator on each turbine as you go along then blow them up one by one.

No need, customer support gave me all my co-op pursuits i deserved.

stupot00
04-12-2013, 12:52 PM
No need, customer support gave me all my co-op pursuits i deserved.

Did you get your outfits and ego levels from them doing it? Im in thr same boat but on ps3, people i play with get the pursuit but i dont!

Prospector Dan
04-13-2013, 09:44 AM
It won't let me complete the final event without dying.I've done it like six times already and still won't give it to me.Any suggestions on what I should do?