PDA

View Full Version : Ark Fall Leaderboard

Xclusive_Slam
04-12-2013, 10:10 AM
I was wondering if a player rank 20 gets less rewards then a player rank 1 after completion of a Ark Fall. I find my self always trying to top in dps but, if the rewards were the same for someone not even making the top 10, I wouldn't keep using my lmg.

Let me know!

Conneri
04-12-2013, 10:35 AM
They seem to be. I've been anywhere from no rank to #1 and don't really see a difference. I have yet to look at why I get more than 3 keys sometimes, but my guess is that is more based on the number of small arkfalls within the large ones you complete. I could be wrong though.

Darukai
04-12-2013, 10:49 AM
I don't know for sure but I think the difference if you're at the top of the leaderboard (at least on the major arkfalls), after completing an arkfall at the top there is a drop of ark salvage (like 3k or something like that). Can't exactly confirm it cause I'm not usually to low on the leaderboards... but it seems like a norm to get a 3k ark salvage drop in the center after completing a major arkfall. The smaller arkfalls, I think during the stages depending on your activity you get better rewards surrounding the crystal.

Strict
04-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Seems to be totally random. Earlier today a friend joined me while I was in the middle of a Major arkfall, I was #1 in Damage he was #8 or so. He got 5 keys I got 3, same XP and same Scrip (might have differed a little bit in Scrip we don't really care about the money =)