PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall rewards....

thenate023
04-12-2013, 10:15 AM
To get to the point I have only received grenades and shields from arkfalls.... is that how its supposed to be or am I missing something?

thenate023
04-12-2013, 10:16 AM
and to mention I have participated in many major arkfalls

merc zero
04-12-2013, 10:17 AM
So far shields and grenades.. but I just love when we beat the Matron and nothing happens.

Rogue345
04-12-2013, 10:18 AM
I think that's all the items that drops. I just wish you get more keys from arkfalls considering i can get them much faster doing the little hellbug nests and all of that.

RLStroud
04-12-2013, 10:19 AM
I've gotten weapons on a handful of occasions and also once received a blue mod (naturally for a detonator, which I don't use lol). Mostly shields and grenades though.

thenate023
04-12-2013, 10:20 AM
alright just checking with the audience... feel like im doing them for really nothing lol

MagellanD
04-12-2013, 10:21 AM
To get to the point I have only received grenades and shields from arkfalls.... is that how its supposed to be or am I missing something?
What do you mean ArkFall?

This is all the game is spitting out for anything.
the three Sh's
Shields, Shrapnel, and $hit.

Wind
04-12-2013, 10:22 AM

From my experience, yes thats all you get. Even if you rank 1 in the end.

therokito
04-12-2013, 10:22 AM
i get mostly shields and grenades too, but i have gotten weapons on rare occasions

thenate023
04-12-2013, 10:24 AM

the three Sh's

Anit that the truth!

PoLeo
04-12-2013, 03:06 PM
I wish they would increase the difficulty and rewards.

ANGRYllama
04-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Yeah it finally got to the point with me that I just dont do them anymore just to much hassle for not enough payed out.just seems pointless to waist my time with them.

winterforge
04-12-2013, 04:06 PM
I would love to see this in the patch notes:

*Increased the frequency of interesting and different loot dropping at arkfalls and in general. Tired of that white Rhino shield you have 15 of? We know, so we fixed it.

Foxhop
04-12-2013, 04:10 PM

the three Sh's

I kinda have to agree. There are a bunch of different weapons and all I ever see are shield, grenade variants and a lot of ****. (As in every white item the game has to offer.) Oh and on that rare chance I do see something of any interest, it tends to be a shotgun and then I go sadface...

Shields, Shrapnel, $hit, and Shotguns....maybe it's an 'S' thing.

And paying in those stupid keys is not in any way rewarding. -.-; It does not feel rewarding by any means and a big letdown to an otherwise epic climax. They are just way too passive and the fact that the lock boxes are often bad gambles, is for lack of a better word. Meh.

CharmCitysKing
04-12-2013, 04:13 PM
You know whats funny...when my friends spend 45 minutes doinga major arkfall and then i come in during the last 10 seconds and get 7000XP 5 Key Codes 700 Scrip and Pruple Armors.....

Another thing,,,like others said above...WTF is up with just getting Granades and Armor?!?!! IS THAT IT?!?!?!?! CMON MAN!!!!

AND ANOTHER THING....We have fought 3 of those big fat bubble things and when its over nothing happens...get no XP, No Key Codes, No Loot...NOTHING!!!!!

Im guessing its just another glitch to add to the bag of glitches

Bushmaster2000
04-12-2013, 04:15 PM
grenades and shields seem to make up the bulk of the 'loot' i see drop period, never mind just at arkfalls. I hope they fix this nonsense with the patch.