PDA

View Full Version : Critical server not available

vsavar
04-12-2013, 10:23 AM
I can't get in the game. It keeps giving me a critical message saying server not available. WTF! I payed money to play this game. What's up!!?

OhhMikey
04-12-2013, 10:27 AM
I can't get in the game. It keeps giving me a critical message saying server not available. WTF! I payed money to play this game. What's up!!?

Just keep trying,restart your xbox and try again, Or just come back in like 10 minutes. You will get in. They've been having server problems, So just be patient and keep trying.

fLuhhh
04-12-2013, 10:30 AM
they have a patch update usually everyday from 1:00pm est - 2:00pm usually

JustinM19
04-12-2013, 10:31 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?33177-Server-Update-April-12th-10-00am-PT-All-NA-Platforms&p=301107#post301107

They are down for an hour to be worked on there is a section in the forums dedicated to this info I suggest you veiw it.

jaybert21
04-12-2013, 10:41 AM
So rediculous that they have to do it in the middle of the afternoon couldnt they choose a better time to shut down the servers every day...its really really annoying...spent good money to just see the title screen a lot

Tibbs
04-12-2013, 10:44 AM
When would be a better time?? I mean there is really no great time to do this. It will always effect someone.

Warr Windfury
04-12-2013, 10:45 AM
So rediculous that they have to do it in the middle of the afternoon couldnt they choose a better time to shut down the servers every day...its really really annoying...spent good money to just see the title screen a lot

I think i saw the corporate memo from some company saying that this year, they are out to get YOU.

Better luck next year !!!! /cheer

MR_CHEWYNumNums
04-12-2013, 10:46 AM

Yeah, because peak hours makes more sense right? Obviously they've noticed traffic is at it's lowest at this time so that's why it's the same time everyday.

RollingThunder

Bro, they do it that early because of peak playing times. Majority of people who play this game, are older & quite possibly have a thing called a "yob" or something like that

MR_CHEWYNumNums
i think i saw the corporate memo from some company saying that this year, they are out to get you.

Better luck next year !!!! /cheer

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ocktos
ahahaha your complaining about them shutting down the servers at noon..... most people are either

1. in school 2. At work

how can you complain about, i'd understand if they went with a 4-8pm range... that would be the time probably 70 percent of the community is on.... >_> silly people complaining over non-sense

MR_CHEWYNumNums
04-12-2013, 10:54 AM
I honestly can't believe people still are not only mistaking server downtime for the game not working but they come on here and skip past the clear posting with today's date on it in the update section. But now we have people, that obviously need more responsibilities during the day, complaining about what time the game is being fixed. Now I'll complain where it's due...but come the **** on kid. It's only down for an hour...go watch some **** or have a smoke.

Psykosis
04-12-2013, 10:57 AM
if u read the notice they were doing a server update for an hr. Read the posts from sledgehammer before u come on the forums complaining about ur own stupidity