PDA

View Full Version : This is getting rediculous.

BabiiJay
04-12-2013, 10:42 AM
All i want to do is play over seas. is it that hard considering it was possible in the beta? I refuse to play this game anymore. it was a waste of money. i would not mind if we was given dates on when this will be changed. they said "in a upcoming patch" but ive checked these forums ever since the game came out and i bought it and nothing else has been said about it. i dont want 1 week scrip boost neither do i want xp boost. i just want to be able to play over seas like YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO.

Elastik Spastik
04-12-2013, 10:46 AM
One less player to worry about stealing all my damage :)

Nerdy Ryuu
04-12-2013, 10:55 AM
One less player to worry about stealing all my damage :)

make that 2, this is stupid that the servers are locked.

Anyway it will not be in the first patch . It might be in the second patch.
Sleg said in twtter that there will be a patch just no timeframe for it yet.

lilbluesniper
04-12-2013, 10:56 AM
make that 2, this is stupid that the servers are locked.

Anyway it will not be in the first patch . It might be in the second patch.
Sleg said in twtter that there will be a patch just no timeframe for it yet.

make its 3, plus all of my friends .I wish they would give us a time frame

Elastik Spastik
04-12-2013, 10:59 AM
I wouldnt refuse to play a game because you cant play with someone from across the pond. Especially when you know that the fix is coming. Just play with other friends closer to home until the time comes. Patience is all they ask. They probably have enough on thier plates as it is at the moment.

ShadowStrider 7
04-12-2013, 11:04 AM
I wouldnt refuse to play a game because you cant play with someone from across the pond. Especially when you know that the fix is coming. Just play with other friends closer to home until the time comes. Patience is all they ask. They probably have enough on thier plates as it is at the moment.

Well spoken. Always a pleasure, Elastik.

Haspyo
04-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Or make some new friends. Join a clan and have fun with it. That's what gaming has always been about. Getting together with friends and making new ones. Don't get me wrong, I've got friends over seas as well and I love playing games with them, they're awesome, but if you're enjoying the game, make some new friends, and share the awesomeness with friends new and old alike.

Grit
04-12-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm the only person that has no cares about region lock :D All my Euro Buddies are playing CoD or GoW right now except one and i think he's fine byhimself because he has other ppl to game with.
I'm with the others here, if you quit because of region lock then that's one less person getting in the way :P

WolfeUK
04-12-2013, 11:14 AM
playing oversees will only promote more lag than we have already, not alot can be done about lag, apart from keeping servers local, which is what there doing :)

sushiking89
04-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Or make some new friends. Join a clan and have fun with it. That's what gaming has always been about. Getting together with friends and making new ones. Don't get me wrong, I've got friends over seas as well and I love playing games with them, they're awesome, but if you're enjoying the game, make some new friends, and share the awesomeness with friends new and old alike.

Exaclty what I did. It's not hard to join a clan, you just gotta look for one on here or just play with someone online. I found one just by playing with a random dude.

Grit
04-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Clans are cool n all but i'd much rather have a squad... my squad.. THE SJA just a few of us. If only two are online it's more like a buddy cop movie than some epic adventure mmo shootering game

Pain
04-12-2013, 11:16 AM
maek it 4

fk this gaem i quit cuz of regen lok is so stupid like wtf

Quit your whining, geez.

Kyro
04-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Sure, sure you don't care about it or Sledge just saying ''will be in an upcoming patch'' is good enough for you. Either way that's just you, plenty of people are irritated that they can't play with their friends on this game. Them keeping on complaining will remind Trion that this is a serious issue, may not be to you but it is to plenty of other people. So yeah, you quit your whining about people complaining about something that shouldn't of been in place, in the first place.

It's a massively multiplayer online game, what were you thinking leaving it till now to do something about it Trion? Seriously.

Elastik Spastik
04-12-2013, 11:59 AM
There is not one complaint in this thread about what babiijay put.

BabiiJay
04-26-2013, 02:48 AM
I truly hate people like you, know why? Because your talking about it will increase the lag. ONLY if you join the US server once the regionlock is off. NO ONE IS MAKING YOU PLAY ON THE US SERVER. you dont want lag? stick to your UK server. its really not hard to work out. Just because you dont want to play on US server with lag DOES NOT mean others dont. like i said NO ONE is making you change server. so if you do and complain about the lag your a fool.

BunkeredSphinx
04-26-2013, 04:48 AM
All i want to do is play over seas. is it that hard considering it was possible in the beta? I refuse to play this game anymore. it was a waste of money. i would not mind if we was given dates on when this will be changed. they said "in a upcoming patch" but ive checked these forums ever since the game came out and i bought it and nothing else has been said about it. i dont want 1 week scrip boost neither do i want xp boost. i just want to be able to play over seas like YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO.
Why should you be able to?
Just because you might be able to doesn't mean you should.
you can jump off edge of high cliff doesn't mean you should.

I would be willing to put money on it you would be at the front of the moaning que if they introduced this and then it caused massive lag.

code 117
04-26-2013, 05:23 AM
Why should you be able to?
Just because you might be able to doesn't mean you should.
you can jump off edge of high cliff doesn't mean you should.

I would be willing to put money on it you would be at the front of the moaning que if they introduced this and then it caused massive lag.

Obviously they can and you are right it should only be an IF situation as in IF the servers are stable enough for players primarily based in the NA region, and IF it doesn't mess up too much for maintenance, ad also IF it is actually going to be used by more than 50 people.

However, it is the communication on their future features that is causing alot of this. I understand that they may not want to communicate things that aren't concrete, but at least communicate what they can than say nothing. They are losing people quite quickly now as I am seeing alot of people playing games like cod and battlefield again with one bloke explaining 'there isn't going to be any more content except for fashion stuff that I can show off, which most people don't care about'.

He is kinda right, if that is all I knew was coming out, which is about as much as we all know for definate as everything else hasn't been 'confirmed' or discussed by Trion recently, then I wouldn't exactly want to waste my time checking for updates.

I think all that most 'moaners' ask (which does include myself ufortuantly) is someone communicating their future plans for the game, as from communication since release its like they are just winding the team down until their next project. Hell, even Test Drive Unlimited 2 had daily communications on what they were doing, even if they were useless, it kept me looking almost twice a week until the bikes were released 2 years later. (Please Trion, don't turn into another TDU2 company, remember what happened to them recently)

BunkeredSphinx
04-26-2013, 05:32 AM
@ code117 I totally agree that they should be listening to the main gripps and so on and maybe even replying or commenting on them.

as you pointed out if its going to affect the gaming quality in any shape they should leave it out completely.
there are a large quantity of games out that let you play across globe and look how bad they play if you get someone with poor connection or across the globe connecting in.

they should let us know either way on the matter.

mrgrimezHD
04-26-2013, 05:36 AM
I'm the only person that has no cares about region lock :D All my Euro Buddies are playing CoD or GoW right now except one and i think he's fine byhimself because he has other ppl to game with.
I'm with the others here, if you quit because of region lock then that's one less person getting in the way :P

This +1

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Sacrimony
04-26-2013, 06:45 AM

I couldn't care less about region lock. This game is fantastic whatever region you play it in. Church!

FattyMcG33
04-26-2013, 06:49 AM
I couldn't care less about region lock. This game is fantastic whatever region you play it in. Church!

QFT /10char