PDA

View Full Version : Question About BMG?

TalonBlue
03-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Hey guys, I've got a few questions about the BMG and some of the Revive based perks on the EGO grid.
1) Can you use the BMG to revive downed players on the field or do you have to go through the "hold this button" sequence to revive someone?
2) If yes to previous question, do BMG users benefit from the perks revolving around reviving and do we get the perk benefits if we use the BMG to revive someone instead of holding down a button? Ex) Player A is using a BMG and has the "Combat Medic" perk assigned (Taking less damage when reviving another player, 25% less dmg). Player B is down and needs revived. If Player A uses his BMG on Player B, does he benefit from the perk while using said gun?

I'm not really sure if any info about this has been released, but I'd appreciate it if someone would happen to know the answers. I'm trying to decide whether I want to play as a Support/Healer type of character or if I'd be better off playing as an all-out assault rifle guy.

Paladin
03-09-2013, 11:10 AM
The BMG allows ranged revival, while without it, it's a hold sequence I think.

Dead_Phoenix
03-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Hey guys, I've got a few questions about the BMG and some of the Revive based perks on the EGO grid.
1) Can you use the BMG to revive downed players on the field or do you have to go through the "hold this button" sequence to revive someone?
2) If yes to previous question, do BMG users benefit from the perks revolving around reviving and do we get the perk benefits if we use the BMG to revive someone instead of holding down a button? Ex) Player A is using a BMG and has the "Combat Medic" perk assigned (Taking less damage when reviving another player, 25% less dmg). Player B is down and needs revived. If Player A uses his BMG on Player B, does he benefit from the perk while using said gun?

I'm not really sure if any info about this has been released, but I'd appreciate it if someone would happen to know the answers. I'm trying to decide whether I want to play as a Support/Healer type of character or if I'd be better off playing as an all-out assault rifle guy.

i dont think anything has been that specific in terms of details. but i should imagion so.

Desidus
03-09-2013, 11:24 AM
i dont think anything has been that specific in terms of details. but i should imagion so.

Yeah I saw it in one of the recent videos (not a live stream) where the person gets up from the BMG. As for perks tying in to it... well none of my perk questions have been responded to as of yet... so good luck getting an answer right away, but I will add it to the list cause that is what I plan on playing is a healer/reviver.