PDA

View Full Version : Script problems.

Twinkster30
04-12-2013, 11:09 AM
I seem to be having trouble gaining script. I'm 238 ego and keep around 3-5k but seam to spend it easy or never have enough for vendor specials. Any tips would greatly be appreciated.

Shogo_Yahagi
04-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Pick up anything that drops no matter how lame it is, sell anything that you're not using, and you should be swimming in scrip in no time.

Also, try to avoid having to use extract. Every time you extract instead of self-revive, you lose scrip. If you're really strapped for scrip and you're soloing, it may be worth retreating after a self-revive to let it recharge. The little square next to your health bar is the self-revive indicator.

kaboose666
04-12-2013, 11:51 AM
I've been having the opposite problem, after buying a duni and the orange charger I still have 25k+
Now I don't know what to buy unless it's another car...

AimFix
04-12-2013, 12:07 PM
I sell everything accept what i use. I keep my inventory at like 10/33 right now considering im only an ego 325+

That and do some arkfalls and don't ignore items on the ground.

SlashZaku
04-12-2013, 12:12 PM
I have roughly 20-25k now at any given time. Don't know what to spend it on either. I grab the occasional item from a a vendor but by the time I do that again or spend on a lock box, I'm only dropped back into the 20-25k range. Like someone else said, buying a car is really the only thing that's going to break bank for me right.
Pick up anything that drops no matter how lame it is, sell anything that you're not using, and you should be swimming in scrip in no time.

Also, try to avoid having to use extract. Every time you extract instead of self-revive, you lose scrip. If you're really strapped for scrip and you're soloing, it may be worth retreating after a self-revive to let it recharge. The little square next to your health bar is the self-revive indicator.
Is that really a problem? I seem to only lose 180 scrip per extract if I'm reading the side right. But thanks for pointing out what the Self-Revive icon was. I was going to ask why this wasn't on the screen lol

Shogo_Yahagi
04-12-2013, 02:33 PM
TBH, I'm not sure how much it takes. I had assumed it was like Borderlands, where it takes a percentage of your bank, so I hadn't really been paying attention. Does it tell you? I thought that was one of the things they had on the big patch list. I just figured if you were down to a couple of thousand scrip, any savings would be a help, especially if you didn't realize that you were losing scrip that way.

conXel
04-12-2013, 02:50 PM
do alot of co-ops and pick all the stuff, stuff u don't just sell it, with some luck 2K + each match