PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons

Lt_Defiance
04-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Where are the "dungeons"? My friend and I want to do one, but we can't find any.

Psykosis
04-12-2013, 11:11 AM
co-op missions are wut u would consider a dungeon

Ikagawa
04-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Where are the "dungeons"? My friend and I want to do one, but we can't find any.

They don't have a physical location. If you look above your weapon on your HUD, you should see two toggles with options. One of those will have a Matchmaking option and several dungeon sub-choices.

Exes
04-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Coop missions can be found by pressing N on PC or Ctrl/matchmaking/coop. They unlock on specific Ego ratings though so you might have to play for a while to unlock the first.

Agent T8235
04-12-2013, 11:14 AM
I think randomized dungeons would be cool.
I'm personally getting a little tired of doing the same co-op missions over and over.

PseudoCool
Dungeons are either in WoW, or my basement..

The first you'd probably love...

Then second.. ehh.. not so much :)

Zeldron

Honestly ..... wow are you really that dumb not to notice that there is a match maker that youu and your friend can be in a groupo then que up for it then .... oh my gosh you in a mission together..... wow omg poeple does you family tree fork

Exes
04-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Honestly ..... wow are you really that dumb not to notice that there is a match maker that youu and your friend can be in a groupo then que up for it then .... oh my gosh you in a mission together..... wow omg poeple does you family tree fork

Pretty useless and ******ed (excuse the word but it fits here) post by you Zeldron. Why even bother to reply?

Agent T8235
04-12-2013, 11:17 AM

I agree with this, but I can't help wanting to tell you how much I hate this post.
Please leave our forum forever

Ikagawa
04-12-2013, 11:30 AM

I love it when someone calls another person dumb and they type like they're having a seizure.

Jammylambo
04-12-2013, 11:33 AM
I love it when someone calls another person dumb and they type like they're having a seizure.

agreed, if i had to read one more " omg and gosh in collaboration with the word wow" should never EVER be used by anyone . it gives of the impression that hes like totally bffs with perez hilton and thats not something i want to be associated with as part of this community.

PseudoCool
04-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Ikagawa.. if I could thumbs up your post, I would man.. that is TFF!!!