PDA

View Full Version : Just got Orange sawed off shotgun

dfalkoff
04-12-2013, 11:30 AM
I really really want to like this weapon but I just don't find it useful. The enemy has to be right up in my face for it to be effective at all and then it has a long reload after just a brief double shot. Am I doing something wrong here? How does everyone else use these weapons?

Sludge
04-12-2013, 11:34 AM
I really really want to like this weapon but I just don't find it useful. The enemy has to be right up in my face for it to be effective at all and then it has a long reload after just a brief double shot. Am I doing something wrong here? How does everyone else use these weapons?

I use a sawed off as my secondary weapon. I use it to one shot heavy or shielded things. Then reload and switch back. The reload time is shorter if you interrupt it by switching weapons. There is a delay between seeing the mag of 2 and being able to fire, and if you switch back to primary during that delay when you switch back later you can fire instantly.

As a primary weapon they are not that good i feel.

Verugan
04-12-2013, 11:36 AM
I got an orange rocket launcher that shoots sticky projectiles that detonate after a few seconds. It's... okay. If you miss, the projectile just goes past and sticks to something else. Shooting at their feet (ground) helps but it does less damage than when it's actually attached. I just use it to level my weapon skill now.

YuKi TheSniper
04-12-2013, 11:40 AM
its a pvp weapon bro 1 shot kill up close i got a orange one 2 it does 267x8 and has a crap load of stats on it

Agent I3
04-12-2013, 12:14 PM
I also have this.. admittedly, out of all weapons, i would rather have a rare - other gun (apart from pistol) but atleast we have one.. its worth a lot and it does one huge punch, even if you do have to be right by the enemy

PseudoCool
04-12-2013, 12:29 PM
yay.. you got an orange weapon.. would you like a cookie?