PDA

View Full Version : People are stupid on Arkfalls *read*

tdwl1211
04-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Lost a orange weapon cause some idiot parked his vehicle on every ones items and no one could get there stuff fix it so vehicles can't be deployed in arkfall zones after one is complete....

Mr Trollington
04-12-2013, 11:36 AM
I love doing that. It's funny.

YuKi TheSniper
04-12-2013, 11:38 AM
dang dude that sucks

Grit
04-12-2013, 11:40 AM
HAHAHA, Classic!! First time i've read an anti-vehicle ARKFALL topic that didn't include Skitterlings!!

+3 internets for the champion of loot drop trolling

RollingThunder
04-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Lost a orange weapon cause some idiot parked his vehicle on every ones items and no one could get there stuff fix it so vehicles can't be deployed in arkfall zones after one is complete....

Dude, the drops you see are unique to each player, so there's no way you could have "lost" an orange weapon, when it stays until you pick it up. Also, the loot is rewarded to you automatically after the arkfall, so wtf are you talking about?

Aztrial
04-12-2013, 11:41 AM

title says it all, i strongly agree with it. srry for the wep do u know what weapon it was?

tdwl1211
04-12-2013, 11:42 AM
I love doing that. It's funny.
Go troll somewhere else.

Kalimar41
04-12-2013, 11:43 AM
You should have no problem, its stays there untill you pick it up.

tdwl1211
04-12-2013, 11:43 AM
title says it all, i strongly agree with it. srry for the wep do u know what weapon it was?

it was a sniper i believe could of been an assault rifle i could not see due to there was a dunebuggy on it i could see it was orange though.

tdwl1211
04-12-2013, 11:44 AM
You should have no problem, its stays there untill you pick it up.

it did not it gos away after a certain amount of time.

Vhailas
04-12-2013, 11:57 AM
it was a sniper i believe could of been an assault rifle i could not see due to there was a dunebuggy on it i could see it was orange though.

It was probably just a white with that unexplained orange blob attached to it.

RoDi 117
04-12-2013, 11:59 AM
lmao, little noob was definitely not an orange, as how would you know cause when i park my vehicle on those items you can not see what the item is all you can see is people running around like headless chickens + drops take ages to disappeared and i've once sat on one for 10 minutes, moved to see if it was still there and people picked it up, so quit crying because its to funny :P

mikepaul
04-12-2013, 12:01 PM
I *am* getting tired of seeing that. Makes me think something special dropped. Not that I've seen an orange on the ground to know if it looks like that...

ShadowStrider 7
04-12-2013, 12:03 PM
lmao, little noob was definitely not an orange, as how would you know cause when i park my vehicle on those items you can not see what the item is all you can see is people running around like headless chickens + drops take ages to disappeared and i've once sat on one for 10 minutes, moved to see if it was still there and people picked it up, so quit crying because its to funny :P
I don't usually get involved in these little "internet tiffs", but I thought in this case I'd make an exception. RoDi 117, before you can call anyone a noob, maybe you should check your signature for the forum and realize that "Current Script" is incorrect. Any Defiance player with half a brain would know that in-game currency is called Scrip. Good luck with your hate posts, though. Pretty sure that's all you have going for you. /rant

ATTN to any Trion Devs/CMs or Forum Mods; I do apologize in advance for being disrespectful to this particular forum user, but these types of people deserve the criticism and hate that they receive.

tdwl1211
04-12-2013, 12:04 PM
you can see under the car smart one i clearly saw orange since his dunebuggy was pink.

Vhailas
04-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Any Defiance player with half a brain would know that in-game currency is called Scrip.

I wish it wasn't. Scrip sounds like some backwater slang for something horrifying.

ShadowStrider 7
04-12-2013, 12:06 PM
I wish it wasn't. Scrip sounds like some backwater slang for something horrifying.

Haha, agreed. I do like the similarity to Red Faction Armageddon, though. Scrip instead of Scrap :D

The Skrillanator
04-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Dude, the drops you see are unique to each player, so there's no way you could have "lost" an orange weapon, when it stays until you pick it up. Also, the loot is rewarded to you automatically after the arkfall, so wtf are you talking about?

This. OP doesn't know how the game works . Lol you can just walk literally INTO the middle of the car and pick it up. Don't QQ because you don't know how **** works, OP. I like vehicles in arkfalls, it adds to the crazy hedonism of things. Shakes it up. And **** if I haven't been saved a few times when a dodge challenger knocks a hellbug elite warrior away when it's about to swipe the hell out of me.

0/10

Areiela Hunter
04-13-2013, 04:24 PM

Would that orange blob be the Inventory Full msg?

mbergeron
04-13-2013, 04:40 PM
This. OP doesn't know how the game works . Lol you can just walk literally INTO the middle of the car and pick it up. Don't QQ because you don't know how **** works, OP. I like vehicles in arkfalls, it adds to the crazy hedonism of things. Shakes it up. And **** if I haven't been saved a few times when a dodge challenger knocks a hellbug elite warrior away when it's about to swipe the hell out of me.

0/10

HA! getting hit by any hellbug warriors, L2P brah:D

Kombat
04-13-2013, 05:11 PM
I don't usually get involved in these little "internet tiffs", but I thought in this case I'd make an exception. RoDi 117, before you can call anyone a noob, maybe you should check your signature for the forum and realize that "Current Script" is incorrect. Any Defiance player with half a brain would know that in-game currency is called Scrip. Good luck with your hate posts, though. Pretty sure that's all you have going for you. /rant

ATTN to any Trion Devs/CMs or Forum Mods; I do apologize in advance for being disrespectful to this particular forum user, but these types of people deserve the criticism and hate that they receive.

I hope you are trolling him because it is indeed SCRIPT not SCRIP

SynchroMystik
04-13-2013, 06:49 PM
I hope you are trolling him because it is indeed SCRIPT not SCRIP

[facepalm]...........

Taaltos
04-13-2013, 06:52 PM
I *am* getting tired of seeing that. Makes me think something special dropped. Not that I've seen an orange on the ground to know if it looks like that...

It's in the patch notes for getting fixed during the big patch.

jpep009
04-13-2013, 06:54 PM
That sucks dude, but the item should stay until you pick it up... they don't usually disappear that fast.

Taaltos
04-13-2013, 06:56 PM
It's SCRIP.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/lovablejoe/Scrip.png

Adal8807
04-13-2013, 07:08 PM

Cannot stand people like you. Just because something is funny to you doesn't mean other people share you're opinion. It's self centered people like you that populate this Earth that allow me to find joy in knowing you will never amount to anything.

I've never been a victim of such a troll during an ark fall but if I was I would be pretty pissed to. Enjoy it while you can, you know Trion will fix this VERY soon. I assume sometime after the next patch is released.