PDA

View Full Version : Found my own answer.

VoodooJack
04-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Okay so a while back I posted about why most of the map was sectioned off and I think I have the answer. If you go into goals via the menu notice how all of the current goals are under Season One? I think it's because as new sections of the map are opened, new seasons of challenges and goals are released to go along with them. But that's just my opinion if you have another idea feel free to comment!

LALLY
04-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Okay so a while back I posted about why most of the map was sectioned off and I think I have the answer. If you go into goals via the menu notice how all of the current goals are under Season One? I think it's because as new sections of the map are opened, new seasons of challenges and goals are released to go along with them. But that's just my opinion if you have another idea feel free to comment!

I would imagine you are correct, its kind of obvious though lol

Barrik
04-12-2013, 12:22 PM

One big DUH to you sir. Glad you noticed that though instead of the normal "Map is sooo small...QQQQ"