PDA

View Full Version : Game/Show looks awesome.

encrypted
10-22-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm not going to lie, when I first heard of Defiance, I thought SyFy was out of their minds. It seemed like an extremely terrible idea. Every time a game has been made for a show/movie in the past, it has always sucked. I can honestly say that it looks like SyFy is actually proving me wrong. This looks like it has huge potential now that some game footage is out, etc. Now hopefully they don't cancel it after 2 or 3 seasons like they do with everything else.

vampero
10-22-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm not going to lie, when I first heard of Defiance, I thought SyFy was out of their minds. It seemed like an extremely terrible idea. Every time a game has been made for a show/movie in the past, it has always sucked. I can honestly say that it looks like SyFy is actually proving me wrong. This looks like it has huge potential now that some game footage is out, etc. Now hopefully they don't cancel it after 2 or 3 seasons like they do with everything else.

The show does look great to watch ! The game looks so good, finely a great playing FPS/MMO is coming . I'm not worried about the show not making it because the MMO can keep going on.

Escyos
10-23-2012, 09:09 AM

Its not a game made form a tv show, most games from tv shows are set in the same place, same characters etc, Defiance is set elsewhere and you don't play any of the characters from the tv show. Plus the game and show have been side by side since almost the beginning and they ensured that they kept the mythology the same.