PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Dev's!!!

Pluto
04-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Hello Arkhunters,

As you know the show is creeping up around the corner, and I was wondering how much do you have to play in order to stay up to date with the show? I know there are many people just running straight to the end and I like many other gamers like spending the time completing all side missions, pursuits, etc. So for instance is the first episode mission in-game the 'mission' in Episode 1 of the show...

I hope this could be answered and sorry if it was confusing. I love this game, looking forward to future updates ^_^

-Pluto
GT: aka Ceebs

Sledgehammer70
04-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Hello Arkhunters,

As you know the show is creeping up around the corner, and I was wondering how much do you have to play in order to stay up to date with the show? I know there are many people just running straight to the end and I like many other gamers like spending the time completing all side missions, pursuits, etc. So for instance is the first episode mission in-game the 'mission' in Episode 1 of the show...

I hope this could be answered and sorry if it was confusing. I love this game, looking forward to future updates ^_^

-Pluto
GT: aka Ceebs

Episode missions are the only content that truly tie to the show. The games main story tie's to your personal character story. We will constantly be adding in new Episode missions (Free Content) as the TV series kicks off.

Pluto
04-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the quick reply!!! Awesome FREE sounds great, keep it up!!!!

Kye Azreal
04-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Is there a specific thread for asking the devs questions?
I just really wanted to ask if any PR is able to answer any questions about future expansion packs at this time?

OutlawjaceX
04-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Episode missions are the only content that truly tie to the show. The games main story tie's to your personal character story. We will constantly be adding in new Episode missions (Free Content) as the TV series kicks off.
Ok i got that but are there going be more main story added? I dont want to be done done before i get all the other stuff but if your going add to main story then it want matter if i beat it now cause they will be more added later date