PDA

View Full Version : End Boss = Lil *****.

DemonInATux
04-12-2013, 12:23 PM
I love how the end boss only has two attack which are both aoes and the game creators think making him teleport to you and aoe over and over again makes it "Hard" lol.. What do all of you think?

Str8Murked
04-12-2013, 03:25 PM
it was pretty easy, just repetitive

DemonInATux
04-13-2013, 10:03 PM
Exactly, For a 10+ hour campaign the end boss kinda seemed like a slap to the face lol.

alienoid
04-13-2013, 10:13 PM
It has been nerfed twice already because of the usual crybabies, you know ;)

iUnR3aLz
04-13-2013, 10:27 PM
inb4 be better

Wynce
04-13-2013, 10:29 PM
inb4 be better

..inb4 someone tells you you should learn to read? He was saying that it was really easy.

Learn to read. SEE? I'm psychic.

Rogue345
04-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Boss was very easy, all you need to do is move out the way you get plenty of time. The only reason i died to him was when the d pad on my controller screwed up and opened my menu. >.<

bartish
04-13-2013, 10:55 PM
if you got the right ego perks and weapon you will be fine. I went in there just to test it out and it was a pain but i went back in there with the right ego perks and a spanner to heal myself and owned, just took a while and a lot of healing.

Rogue345
04-13-2013, 11:06 PM
..inb4 someone tells you you should learn to read? He was saying that it was really easy.

Learn to read. SEE? I'm psychic.

lol...You should....When someone types that they are thinking there will be alot of posts telling the OP he is bad and needs to L2P. The OP did say it was hard no where at all did he say it was easy and this guy did not quote anyone so that's who he was talking to.

@ the OP. Try useing overpower and an AR on this boss and soon as he stops unload on him. Another thing you should do is sprint/jump its much faster then rolling and when he dose the spin aoe that shoots out blades hide behind a piller or be ready to move our of the blades way. Another thing you should use is a respark shield,the shield might be weaker then the others but it starts recharging in 3 seconds or less and charges fast.

Orge Lambart
04-13-2013, 11:12 PM
I died like 4 or 5 times till I figured out how to beat him. Once I figured it out was pretty easy. Had a nice shotgun, overcharge and the boss was mincemeat.

Wynce
04-13-2013, 11:15 PM
lol...You should....When someone types that they are thinking there will be alot of posts telling the OP he is bad and needs to L2P. The OP did say it was hard no where at all did he say it was easy and this guy did not quote anyone so that's who he was talking to.

@ the OP. Try useing overpower and an AR on this boss and soon as he stops unload on him. Another thing you should do is sprint/jump its much faster then rolling and when he dose the spin aoe that shoots out blades hide behind a piller or be ready to move our of the blades way. Another thing you should use is a respark shield,the shield might be weaker then the others but it starts recharging in 3 seconds or less and charges fast.

Sarcasm is lost on you, sir. I've never heard anyone call something a lil ***** if it wasn't easy. Like, ridiculously easy.

Also, there's a difference between *hard* and hard.

Sprits
04-14-2013, 12:57 AM
Most shield guys are harder than this pathetic "final" boss. Talk about a huge hype about him being this badass and being totally let-down by his sorry performance lol. I recommend "dodge and shoot" to at least make the fight look more epic cuz it's far from it atm.