PDA

View Full Version : ummm wtf happened to my rollers

DaFriginPope
04-12-2013, 12:40 PM
i had my rollers lvl 19 almost 20 and now they have reset

was close to 20 then i hit a lvl and it said lvl 2 so i went and looked sure enough my rollers are lvl 2 now and i dont have none of the boosts i had

Xaearth
04-12-2013, 12:42 PM
If I had to guess, you ran over too many mobs and karma has doled forth its vengeance, much to the glee and merriment of those of us forced to watch people constantly run over and into npcs in such a way as to be detrimental to the progression of an arkfall.

Amonkira
04-12-2013, 12:46 PM
If I had to guess, you ran over too many mobs and karma has doled forth its vengeance, much to the glee and merriment of those of us forced to watch people constantly run over and into npcs in such a way as to be detrimental to the progression of an arkfall.

I think I just wet myself...

Verugan
04-12-2013, 01:04 PM
I'm chalking this up to one of those times when being an underachiever pays off.

Jestunhi
04-12-2013, 01:10 PM

Since Arkfall mobs don't give vehicle xp I don't see the link myself.

Xaearth
04-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Since Arkfall mobs don't give vehicle xp I don't see the link myself.

Oh that's right, silly me, forgot about that...
Don't mind me, just keep running over everything in an arkfall, it can't hurt...

*maniacal laughter in the background*

DaFriginPope
04-12-2013, 02:21 PM
and running over monsters at an arkfall helps as long as its not the hell bug skitterling bite one

MarkyMark
04-12-2013, 02:23 PM
and running over monsters at an arkfall helps as long as its not the hell bug skitterling bite one

No. Because the don't drop loot or ammo, which means everyone that just emptied a clip into one gets nothing.

DaFriginPope
04-12-2013, 02:43 PM
No. Because the don't drop loot or ammo, which means everyone that just emptied a clip into one gets nothing.

who needs ammo when u can run over them hmmm?