PDA

View Full Version : Synergy Weapon/Mod Info

jetah
04-12-2013, 12:40 PM
If you are looking for a list of Synergy's check this thread here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?27431-Synergy-List).

I've taken a 4 Mod slot detonator with the Synergy: Quartermaster on it and decided to test something out. My idea was that the Synergy included on the weapon would be included as long as any mods were being added.

I added 3 mods belonging to the Synergy: Brutal group (Reserve Chamber II, Radius Overthruster II, Sledge Arm III) and I didn't receive any of the Synergy bonuses (neither Brutal nor Quartermaster). I was hoping that the weapon Synergy could be included with any other Synergy Mods I added in.

Next I cleared those mods. I added in vendor purchased mods with no Synergy bonuses. The result was the same, no listed bonuses.

Next I tested to see if Synergy Mod Bonuses could be added to any weapon without a Synergy Bonus.
VBI TACC Autopistol was chosen because it was at the top of my weapon list and it included 2 Mod slots.
I added in Rapid Reloaded II and Ultimate Scope II both having the Synergy: Run-N-Gun bonus.
After looking at the weapon, no Synergy Bonuses were applied.

This leads me to believe that the Synergy Group Mod (Run-N-Gun, Brutal, etc) has to match the Synergy Group listed on the weapon.

As it stands right now, Synergy Mod Lockbox can drop 2 types of Groups (Brutal and Run-N-Gun) and we can purchase 3 from Reputation Vendors (EGO Precision, Prepared and Scavenger). So how do we obtain the other types?

I assume that adding white mods into a weapon would be better then having no mods. Saving Synergy Mods could be better then using them without getting the Synergy bonus.

Agent T8235
04-12-2013, 12:43 PM
If you are looking for a list of Synergy's check this thread here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?27431-Synergy-List).

I've taken a 4 Mod slot detonator with the Synergy: Quartermaster on it and decided to test something out. My idea was that the Synergy included on the weapon would be included as long as any mods were being added.

I added 3 mods belonging to the Synergy: Brutal group (Reserve Chamber II, Radius Overthruster II, Sledge Arm III) and I didn't receive any of the Synergy bonuses (neither Brutal nor Quartermaster). I was hoping that the weapon Synergy could be included with any other Synergy Mods I added in.

Next I cleared those mods. I added in vendor purchased mods with no Synergy bonuses. The result was the same, no listed bonuses.

Next I tested to see if Synergy Mod Bonuses could be added to any weapon without a Synergy Bonus.
VBI TACC Autopistol was chosen because it was at the top of my weapon list and it included 2 Mod slots.
I added in Rapid Reloaded II and Ultimate Scope II both having the Synergy: Run-N-Gun bonus.
After looking at the weapon, no Synergy Bonuses were applied.

This leads me to believe that the Synergy Group Mod (Run-N-Gun, Brutal, etc) has to match the Synergy Group listed on the weapon.

As it stands right now, Synergy Mod Lockbox can drop 2 types of Groups (Brutal and Run-N-Gun) and we can purchase 3 from Reputation Vendors (EGO Precision, Prepared and Scavenger). So how do we obtain the other types?

I assume that adding white mods into a weapon would be better then having no mods. Saving Synergy Mods could be better then using them without getting the Synergy bonus.

Much love for spreading the word about my thread. :)

Also, everything you said was correct. The general consensus is that later content will contain more synergy mods