PDA

View Full Version : Quick ? about purchasing items from the Defiance Store

Victim Eyes
04-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Do things you buy, like outfits and inv spots, carry over to every character created on that account or are they only good for the character you are currently using?

This will determine if I buy something from the store or not.

Victim Eyes
04-12-2013, 04:57 PM
bump for a potential answer

Defy
04-12-2013, 04:58 PM
in some other thread someone said that outfits and vehicles carry over, but lockboxes dont

Valethar
04-12-2013, 05:08 PM
in some other thread someone said that outfits and vehicles carry over, but lockboxes dont

Nor do inventory slots.

Given the ridiculously high prices on the majority of the items in the store, it's probably better to wait and see what sorts of specials they'll run. 880 bits for a recolored outfit is just unabashed greed.

Victim Eyes
04-12-2013, 05:13 PM
that was my main question was the inventory slots. Really the only thing I would be willing to really buy, besides clan boosts.

I agree about the outfits tho, $10...c'mon, about as crazy as spending $5 on a lockbox.

PoLeo
04-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Outfits dont carry over to other characters. I bought an outfit, and headgear from the Defiance store and neither transferred over from my old character. Not complaining, just letting you know.

sandman
04-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Outfits dont carry over to other characters. I bought an outfit, and headgear from the Defiance store and neither transferred over from my old character. Not complaining, just letting you know.

yes they do. ive bought outfits for 1 of my char and the other 1 got it aswell. u do know that u have to claim the outfits for ur other chars aswell. if its not there then contact support.

II Psycho II x
04-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Inv slots dont carry over but my XP Boosts did