PDA

View Full Version : CORE: Counter Operations Recon Expedition

Ambic
03-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Join us on TeamSpeak
corelegion.game-host.org

CorruptedMAys
03-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Are you on Xbox 360? And if so would you like to make an alliance with my guild Sovereign?

Ambic
03-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Are you on Xbox 360? And if so would you like to make an alliance with my guild Sovereign?

No, we are PC version only. We may add support for consoles later.

Ambic
03-12-2013, 05:55 AM
We got our first few members this past week and we now have a mumble server that is online 24/7

Ambic
03-16-2013, 08:42 AM
I hate bumping threads, but I would like to give new viewers a chance to check out our clan.

The Catherder
03-17-2013, 01:38 AM
I have place a rookie clan/guild application, please see if I am a compatable fit.

Ambic
03-18-2013, 08:00 PM
I have place a rookie clan/guild application, please see if I am a compatable fit.

Looks great! Have you registered to the site? I'm at work so I can't check right now, but if you did I'll go ahead and add you to our roster =) Glad to have you join us!

Ambic
03-27-2013, 04:08 PM
This will be the last week we will be accepting people into the clan without any pre-requisites.

We have a good core group of people and several others knocking on our doors ready to play. If you haven't had a chance to check us out yet, be sure to visit our website at www.corelegion.com (http://www.corelegion.com)

Remember, we're hear to have fun and rock the Defiance world. If you have skill and are mature, come on in and join us. Our TeamSpeak info is on the front page of this thread, but our TeamSpeak server will no longer be public when Defiance launches. If you want to join, hop in and talk to one of us or simply register on our website and send me a PM.