PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers! Last boss..

Wynce
04-12-2013, 01:25 PM
I saw so many different threads saying how hard he was, so I was pumped for a difficult fight. Well. I beat the first two forms with a white infector I was using just to level the skill, and the third form with an LMG, because if he's just going to stand there and take damage, I'll blast him with overcharge all day.

I got downed twice, through all three forms. And had I known exactly what was happening during that phase, it never would have happened.

He was ridiculously easy. I've had more trouble with Bulwarks.

Anyone else agree?

ZODiiAC v2
04-12-2013, 04:52 PM
He is easy lol i beat him with a BMG

PoLeo
04-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Same exact way I beat him. Managed to die once though. Underestimated the range of his dash attack. Lol.

hellrex
04-12-2013, 05:29 PM
they were trolling the people that have not beat him cus i thought he was a joke as well

SHAD0WEN
04-12-2013, 05:39 PM
I died a lot from that fight. took me awhile to figure out the way he fights. lmg/bmg is normaly the way to do it.

1st phase. "crap crap crap run run run shot shot shot"

2nd phase. "oh come on!, crap crap crap what one is the real one, oh he jumped that him shot shot shot"

3rd phase. "OH FOR **** SAKE DIE!!. die die die die die!!!"

trip
04-13-2013, 12:44 PM
first try with the berzerker shotgun lol its to easy

Wynce
04-13-2013, 12:47 PM
I died a lot from that fight. took me awhile to figure out the way he fights. lmg/bmg is normaly the way to do it.

1st phase. "crap crap crap run run run shot shot shot"

2nd phase. "oh come on!, crap crap crap what one is the real one, oh he jumped that him shot shot shot"

3rd phase. "OH FOR **** SAKE DIE!!. die die die die die!!!"

LOL I didn't know only the real him jumped. I just used my scoped LMG to pick off the clones the second they spawned. Third phase was easiest, I found.

Another
04-13-2013, 12:54 PM
I saw so many different threads saying how hard he was, so I was pumped for a difficult fight. Well. I beat the first two forms with a white infector I was using just to level the skill, and the third form with an LMG, because if he's just going to stand there and take damage, I'll blast him with overcharge all day.

I got downed twice, through all three forms. And had I known exactly what was happening during that phase, it never would have happened.

He was ridiculously easy. I've had more trouble with Bulwarks.

Anyone else agree?

Beat him 1st try, my only down was killing myself with a flare gun. Easiest final boss I've ever faced.

Biotic Kitten
04-13-2013, 12:57 PM
The first form was the most difficult for me mostly due to him doing that dash attack. The second and third were ridiculously easy.

Levi
04-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Last boss was too easy. I had wayyyy more of a hard time beating his general or second in command around those beat up buildings before you face him. I was flipping out when I faced him. Nim however had patterns in his attacks, making him predictable and easy to kill.

EDIT
04-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Seems like a thread of players that want a cookie!

Another
04-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Seems like a thread of players that want a cookie!

Nim was so easy to the point where beating him isn't cookie-worthy.