PDA

View Full Version : Forum/game issues (take a look folks)

Obvious Lee
04-12-2013, 01:37 PM
you know, it's really REALLY sad seeing so many people on here that either left their brains in the bath or really dont think about what they post before hand. so, my turn :)

your opinions of other people are yours. i respect that. however, consider this: i dont CARE about your opinion.
more than likely, neither does anyone else. the forums exist for the purpose of sharing information folks, not shredding someone online to inflate your e-dong. thats what pvp is for( once some issues have been fixed).

whining and complaining about the game being "finished" and faulty: MMO's are never finished, so you look like an idiot mentioning it. YES, we ALL know there are issues. its launch month, no ****.

you people are complaining about particular issues not being fixed? here's a concept to latch onto for a sec: which is more important, having balanced pvp and newer shiny weapons? new perks? hey, how about being able to log into the ****ing game =/

you all need to think back to the days when games were a challenge, when competition was greeted with hope and skill alike, and when *****ing about something you simply aren't skilled enough to do got your *** laughed at by your gaming buddies.

the times may have changed folks, but we as gamers have an example to set. hope to see you all in game.

Defy
04-12-2013, 01:41 PM
nice try, but you cant change the internet :)

Obvious Lee
04-12-2013, 01:43 PM
true. who knows, maybe i just have more patience than most folks. thank you, U.S. ARMY :(

Anim
04-12-2013, 01:45 PM
however, consider this: i dont CARE about your opinion.

Amusingly, I dont care about yours here either. The game has some serious flaws to get over to make it in to the great game it could be. If nobody said anything about it then Trion would just assume it was some great success and make another mediocre game. Or they'd sit there and wonder why the majority of the population stopped playing after the first TV week.

Obvious Lee
04-12-2013, 01:47 PM
so please feel free to explain to me how bashing other people on forums for their opinons helps TRION develop a better game. go ahead, i'll wait :)

Amusingly, I dont care about yours here either. The game has some serious flaws to get over to make it in to the great game it could be. If nobody said anything about it then Trion would just assume it was some great success and make another mediocre game. Or they'd sit there and wonder why the majority of the population stopped playing after the first TV week.

Anim
04-12-2013, 01:49 PM
I havent flamed anyone so far (except wilks, but nobody likes that guy). The majority of posts have been discussion regarding the state of the game and what to expect.

Theres a lot of rage on both sides of the discussion though, some people dont know how to control their emotions. It's currently people who have steadily done the content and are left wondering what to do vs raging fanboys who claim if you arent EGO 5000 you just havent put enough effort in.

Obvious Lee
04-12-2013, 01:53 PM
which is what that section of my post you quoted covers. im all for puzzling out imrovements for this game with the community, but calling someone a ********** because they either fail to grasp whats being said, or disagree completely, is not something i personally believe helps.
its like science vs. religion to me. i personally dont give a damn which is correct. to me its all just interesting. but having someone tear down your faith instead of hearing you out strikes me as a similar concept to what i see all over the forums.

Anim
04-12-2013, 01:56 PM
which is what that section of my post you quoted covers. im all for puzzling out imrovements for this game with the community, but calling someone a ********** because they either fail to grasp whats being said, or disagree completely, is not something i personally believe helps.
its like science vs. religion to me. i personally dont give a damn which is correct. to me its all just interesting. but having someone tear down your faith instead of hearing you out strikes me as a similar concept to what i see all over the forums.

Unfortunately, it's kind of the right analogy, but we've dealing with the real bible belt fanatics on the side of religion who are actively ignoring any flaws the game has. Basically it can do no wrong and anyone who doesnt see the light must be either a WoW nerd or a CoD addict who cant sit still for more than 10minutes at a time while no-lifing their way to nerd glory. It's the same old accusations over and over despite facts being presented each time.

Obvious Lee
04-12-2013, 02:00 PM
this game has flaws, i cant think of a single one that doesn't. people are going to complain, going to say it isn't fair, and blah blah blah. i know. i still enjoy playing, despite the issues this game has. i personally would like tto see some more variation on loot and weapons, but i can patiently wait till trion decides it's time to implement them.
i've played a few differant MMO's, and this one is my favorite. god damned if i dont hate click target with a passion.