PDA

View Full Version : Canoneer

antmeyerx
04-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Been looking for this mod for quite some time haven't gotten it out of the synergy mod cache yet either.. were can i get it?

antmeyerx
04-12-2013, 04:28 PM
no one -_____-

antmeyerx
04-13-2013, 09:31 AM
I am still searching for legit answer on this topic..

DeMoted
04-13-2013, 09:35 AM
No one knows... Other then Brutal and Run n Gun you get from the cache you buy and the Synergy Reputation mods no one knows where any of the others are. I have a feeling that they have not released the synergy mods for most. Modding your legendary is going to be more annoying then just about anything you have ever done and I see people quitting from this.

antmeyerx
04-13-2013, 09:38 AM
No one knows... Other then Brutal and Run n Gun you get from the cache you buy and the Synergy Reputation mods no one knows where any of the others are. I have a feeling that they have not released the synergy mods for most. Modding your legendary is going to be more annoying then just about anything you have ever done and I see people quitting from this.

It is quite irritating im hoping that it is really just something they have not added in, it would be great if sledgehammer or someone of such authority could give us a correct answer here, so all of us can stop scratching our heads on how to get them lol.

M00N
04-13-2013, 09:42 AM
try this post!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?27431-Synergy-List&highlight=scopes%2Fsights

antmeyerx
04-13-2013, 10:32 AM
doesnt tell you have to get canoneer or vet