PDA

View Full Version : Awesome fight!

Elastik Spastik
04-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Was in san fran minding my own business when i thought id do a mini arkfall with hellbugs just me and a friend. Finished, then suddenly we had an arkfall come from the sky and started another bug massacre only to have an instance spawn there. So we had scrappers vs bugs vs us. Was quite an epic miniwar. Wish there was more species on species fighting in the open world. I love to just sit back and watch them tear each other apart.

RLStroud
04-12-2013, 02:39 PM
It can be pretty fun sometimes when stuff like that happens. I had a minor hellbug arkfall drop near me last night and as I went over to start I noticed that there were 99ers all around it. Had a couple of players join me and it turned out to be a nice battle.

WASTELAND_SURVIVOR
04-12-2013, 02:45 PM
hahaha, this is why i love this game, random stuff like that happens. i saw a hulker take on a hellbug army itself. i jsut sat back on knoll and sniped away

Youngwings
04-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Love to see Hellbugs v mutants v Dark matter v scrappers v Raiders... that would be just fun to watch.

Elastik Spastik
04-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Yes that would be epic!!! ^^

iUnR3aLz
04-12-2013, 02:51 PM
its a shame this wont happen anymore after the patch with the removal of emergencies from ark falls.

○ Emergencies within a major arkfall radius should now despawn.

Brock 5amson
04-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Day 1 epic moment, I had a arkfall crash on top of me... Yep you heard that right. Arkfall hit me in a field... must be like a million to 1 chance but it happened.

Elastik Spastik
04-12-2013, 03:01 PM
They should have more species on species confontations like having a hulker walk into a major arkfall.