PDA

View Full Version : A nice simple review

Santana Ortega
04-12-2013, 03:09 PM
The game is good. Simple as that. Has bugs just like every other game ever put in in all space and time.

For the base cost of the game, $60USD you get very good value. Eventually more future content, be it paid for or not paid for. You get exclusive future content should you buy the season pass.

It is as advertised, A shooter first and an MMO second, with the mmo part just meaning playing in a persistant world with many other players. ie. continually running and online...this seems to be the new term for MMO's. Sim City now included.

TO me, and in my own opinion, it is very enjoyable, be is simple and hard at the same time...meaning fun to play as a "game" nothing more then that. A nice distraction from any other type of "MMO" out there, ie. WoW, GW2, RIFT, et all.

The Chat system is without a doubt the biggest downfall. If a game is supposed to be played by many players online at the same time, it needs a chat system that functions WHILE YOU PLAY IT, not tab out and into a oversized chat box, or malfunctioning chat line at the bottom...This does need to be fixed asap.

Mavor
04-12-2013, 03:15 PM
I agree =)

Agent T8235
04-12-2013, 03:16 PM
The game is good. Simple as that. Has bugs just like every other game ever put in in all space and time.

For the base cost of the game, $60USD you get very good value. Eventually more future content, be it paid for or not paid for. You get exclusive future content should you buy the season pass.

It is as advertised, A shooter first and an MMO second, with the mmo part just meaning playing in a persistant world with many other players. ie. continually running and online...this seems to be the new term for MMO's. Sim City now included.

TO me, and in my own opinion, it is very enjoyable, be is simple and hard at the same time...meaning fun to play as a "game" nothing more then that. A nice distraction from any other type of "MMO" out there, ie. WoW, GW2, RIFT, et all.

The Chat system is without a doubt the biggest downfall. If a game is supposed to be played by many players online at the same time, it needs a chat system that functions WHILE YOU PLAY IT, not tab out and into a oversized chat box, or malfunctioning chat line at the bottom...This does need to be fixed asap.

+1 ........

Maeson
04-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Nicely put. The only other gripe I have is that there is little intel on the world. I can understand teaching us through the gameplay, but I personally would of liked a sort of encyclopedia to browse because my character is clearly from this world and as such he'd know things such as the Votan races, the immediate history of the Pale Wars. What is this "Storm Front" that Weston Marks told about in one of his broadcasts? (data recorder in Madera)

At least I haven't found such a thing in the game. And having to hit up the game's wiki for it is not that big of a hassle but it's effectively a "third party" in all this and I can't trust such things to the full.

Santana Ortega
04-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Nicely put. The only other gripe I have is that there is little intel on the world. I can understand teaching us through the gameplay, but I personally would of liked a sort of encyclopedia to browse because my character is clearly from this world and as such he'd know things such as the Votan races, the immediate history of the Pale Wars. What is this "Storm Front" that Weston Marks told about in one of his broadcasts? (data recorder in Madera)

At least I haven't found such a thing in the game. And having to hit up the game's wiki for it is not that big of a hassle but it's effectively a "third party" in all this and I can't trust such things to the full.

I think that is where these forums are supposed to help people out